Lavender Collective Grow Show

I’m not sure yet , I haven’t got the shipping info organized yet but will be working on that in the near future.

5 Likes

Just knowing its possibly on the cards is awsome : )

3 Likes

Just keep your head up and moving forward. We feel you.

4 Likes

I just saw the freakshow thread. That’s a hoot. I need to check the forums more often. March was when the weather broke here and I’ve been outside almost every day since.

Did you guys already grow the Freakshow? How did it turn out? Never heard of it until now.

4 Likes

@GMan The freakshows is close to done , that was another effort between 9 of us to buy grow and split the resulting seeds. I don’t think there will be as many of those going around as the lavender but I’m sure somebody will do a another grow in the future.
In regards to the lavender I’d expect to see the original contributors here trading them all over as they will be getting more then they can probably grow any time soon.

14 Likes

The results are in , 116 grams of mature seed
Let’s do a rough estimate
I counted out a few grams and they average 45 seeds per gram
45 x 116 =5220 ÷ 14 =348

26 Likes

same boat here, looks like @Heritagefarms did an awesome job

this sounds amazing

7 Likes

Did an outstanding job. Tons to share.

7 Likes

Thank you again for doing this @Heritagefarms! You crushed it! :muscle:

8 Likes

Are you saying each of the contributors to this are going to get 300+ seeds? If so, shit. Should we start a pool for server fund donations? If I’m getting 300+ seeds, I’d kick 10% back to the server fund auction in the future. Just a thought… Could even set it up as a flat fee- offer up 10 or 15 seeds for what our initial entry to this coop cost. I cant remember what that was but it was pretty low, like $20/ person, right?

5 Likes

You are correct each of the original contributors will be receiving 300+ seeds closer to 350. I believe the original contribution was $30 which means they cost ya roughly 8cents per seed.
I plan on doing another server auction in the future with a few strains and I’m sure some of my portion of these will make there way in. If anybody wants to contribute to the server , seabrings seed gifting, or to my gofund me link to help with shipping that would be awesome but I in no way expect anybody to , I’ll probably make a few packs available out of my stash on my sponsor thread to cover the costs. The main goal here was to promote the trading and gifting of beans by putting alot out there. I did this to contribute to the community and will enjoy watching these beans spread out far and wide :grin:
Working on getting them divided and packed and will reach out to everybody for shipping info in the near future.

24 Likes

Extremely well done, mate.
Admirable.

:pray:

4 Likes

That’s a killer ROI man. :+1::+1::+1:

Great job @Heritagefarms :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

I’d say so esp considering the originals were $10 per seed, at that price there is $50’000 worth of seed getting distributed lol , even at $1 per seed it would be over $5000. This is why I believe asking more then $50 for ten seeds is greedy, these were made in a 3x4 wide 6 foot tall room.

24 Likes

I’ll definitely kick in some $ for shipping. Can you send a link for your gofund me?

10 Likes

Wow @Heritagefarms that is impressive, thanks so much fot being so generous, i would donate 100 of mine towards a good cause plus kick you 10$ for shipping. I love it even more because this awesome strain is destined to live on for generations to come, without people having to spend 10$ a seed to enjoy it :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Please include me!! @Heritagefarms I’m looking to cross this with a few things. Blessings!!

6 Likes

Count me in on shipping as well, not expecting you to have to shoulder that burden x 14.

Great point RE: @Sebring seeds as well! Would love to kick back to his cause as well. So pumped to get 300 seeds! Got a few folks in mind to immediately share with.

10 Likes

A B-I-G chunk of my share will be heading to the GREAT @SamwellBB.

8 Likes

For those that contributed I’m down to sending one of you some coin for a few of these once everyone has them in there possession. Thanks for the great job of remaking these .

9 Likes