Leave your tip to grow, What's your secret to grow your weed?

What technique or knowledge to you make the difference to your plants , buds , taste and aroma of your plants.
One thing i ever do is pay much attention on roots.
And to me every culture of plant is basically the same thing when you use macro and micro nutrients correctly to the culture.
But lets talk here about our secrets

16 Likes

That’s ‘a can of worms’ you are opening there… :smile: :vulcan_salute:

Soil folks (especially the organic) will tell you, you get stronger terpene profiles with soil and the hydro folks will say it’s all the same…

I suspect living organic soil does add to the terpene profiles but there’s other techniques that help as well.

Cheers
G

20 Likes

I noticed in my all organic soils if im losing terp profile i add sulphur to my soil and by the time it breaks down and readily available in the soil my terp profiles go back up.

11 Likes

No secret. Good light, good water, good food, don’t rush.

36 Likes

The best thing I can tell you is to add everything you can to sustain a healthy rhizosphere. As an indoor grower, we try to duplicate nature. After finding your base nutrient levels, you max out your plants one nutrient/additive at a time. By keeping records you should be able to hit just below the threshold of the max. And my goal is to hit just below that max line on everything not Base. Dial in the flush. Also recognize when to dial back any excess nutes left from your previous flush. Pyramid down so to speak. And know when to stop using what beneficial bacteria and microbes you may add. It’s not necessary to max out humic and fulvic acids. I haven’t seen any benefit.

12 Likes

See I grow in both and my soil grown stuff smells and tastes a hell of a lot better. :ok_hand:

15 Likes

It’s the same with store bought tomatos. Most come from industrial size hydro cultures. Most of em taste like nothing. Pop a few seeds from those very tomatos into soil and boom - tasty tomatos.

11 Likes

Pasta water and co2 jugs![bottleco2-explained|347x500]

13 Likes

Optimum calcium intake and watch your temps!

6 Likes

Reiko tested this method out in his log and found it didn’t add much CO2 to the environment.

8 Likes

Not as much as they’d like no, but still pits that little extra out there… Just looks like you’re shake-n-baking in your tent lol

7 Likes

I really think it helps me in the pest department more than plants breathing it. My grow room is sealed, complete recirculation, lights are mounted to exterior of ceiling and vented. Only heat is dehumidifiers, I have an in room ac also, and most importantly, it smells killer.

4 Likes

I just keep ‘em healthy and they taste good. Hydro w salts, organic w/soil dank tasty buds either way. Growing just comes down to the fundamentals really. Healthy plants= good product.

11 Likes

That will be enough of that.

Watching to many threads that guy is in with him trying to start things.

Carry on.

1 Like

? Good topic to cultivate , i say that to all

2 Likes

Salute @Gpaw thanks by your time.

2 Likes

It’s is a good topic, I’ll grant you that…

Can’t say I do too much that would be different… I feed the worms on my tub avocados and bananas though lol they seem to like it and it keeps the grass and clover growing and my roots aerated haha

4 Likes

Plant health. Living soil with Bone meal will help add flavor. Also ferments and molasses may help but it starts with genetics and plant health…it’s up to the grower to bring out all of it’s glory!

6 Likes

Silica and sugar, getting the plant to uptake the nutrients available is the key to getting the most out of her. Last 2 weeks is nothing but H2O. A good dry and cure goes along way. Increasing the bud sites increases yield. You can top, lst, and scrog. I personally like scrog because it helps hold up the bud on those flimsy OG type plants.

10 Likes

I have found that a correct and stable growing environment is key to success, get the VPD on track and you’ll have less issues.

9 Likes