Lebathon - A year in Lebanon

I feel like this is an ambitious project for me, but I’ve really been enjoying the process. It’s a pretty fun way to learn the strains I used. You get to see them over again in different ways.

12 Likes

I love the direction you are going with this. It’s almost like you read my mind and are bringing a dream to fruition. Keep up this beautiful work

3 Likes

In honor of Lebanon, here’s my little collection of cedar starts I found in the yard. My wife potted the white one before the summer, and I just found 3 more sprouts today.

They love it here. The dryness, sun and shitty soil make them happy.

20 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes

I need to pop it back on one of you girls. I’m going to. She has a few lower arms I’m going to tag off. Thanks. I was happy.

1 Like

I’ll cheers to that!!
lebanon-lebanese-republic

7 Likes

The Lebathon Returns wouldn’t be complete without some tabouli vibes!! :grin:

Freshly made early morning, so my kids could bring some with them to school for their first day.

16 Likes

Hippie grits. My favorite. @Oldtimerunderground. What my guys would tell me when we where out west. Love it for breakfast. I love all foods.

3 Likes

No way. I’m glad to see that. I’m trying to do some Maple trees. I’m getting ready to. The plan in the beginning when you sent be those seeds where to carry on with the strain . I really got to much going on. My Tim table is off. I have some that are almost ready. If I wait it could trash my grow. It happens to much with me. I need to stop. Cool weather is on the way so it makes the timing just right. I do believe your plants can take the heat and dry weather. I’m sure with a very tall tops if outside. You gave me enough to last a life time. That’s all you need a male and female.

2 Likes

They do like warm and dry. In your favor though, they will also start flowering very quickly. Some Lebanese are known to “semi-autoflower” which really just means they can start flowering at ~14 hours daylight, or generally earlier than most photos. I’m not sure if the Black Lebs do this, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

14 Likes

Do you think there is some ruderalis in it? Or maybe something else going on?

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I’m seeing some jumping plants. They grow very fast. The female has. I like the stretch. Not caked up. The leaves aren’t hammering on top of each other. The one with the Y has some crazy stuff going on. I don’t know much on strains.

2 Likes

I really couldn’t say one way or another. It wouldn’t surprise me since Lebanon has always been a crossroads for trade routes between east, west, Russia and Africa. Ruderalis has been found in places like Crimea to the North. :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Mailbox was on fire Saturday! I’m looking to get these started as soon as possible — but how could I not keep the males… and that’s the problem, I may have to drag my feet to prevent contamination.

18 Likes

Here’s a little update. I’ve got somewhere in the neighborhood of 12-13 each to choose from. I normally shut off my fan when I start them in order to keep the temperature up. It’s a little cold in my basement. This time I thought I probably have some extra to cull, and let them struggle a bit through some colder temps, like a chilly spring. The black leb bx were definitely the best, and didn’t mind the cold too much. The others had a few each that struggled.

I’ve turned off the fan to bring the temps up, and we’re back off to the races. First foliar with TM7 was Sunday, and I use it weekly. I’ll probably do a few sprays with a neem/agsil in another week or two.

20 Likes

Looking good. Looks happy.

2 Likes

Glad they are off to a good start. Sending good vibes to the babies.

1 Like

They are easy to pick out. I have a female Black Lebanon. I have tried to hold here back. I had to put her under the big light. She will be a monster.

3 Likes

His stuff is good. I got all of his packets going. I dropped a few tags but I not worried. Sorry those were some clones. Those are what I’m going to cross with

I saved the pollen.

5 Likes