Lebathon - A year in Lebanon

I’m hoping to place an order for some Lebanese from Angus @ RSC soon. Very interested in the genetics.

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds is the man. If he is out. Which I don’t think so.

2 Likes

@Hemp it looks like he popped everything, nothing left

:laughing:

3 Likes

I’m sure those beans are in good hands. Looks like he is doing a great job. This project is something I wanted to tackle but I’m glad he is doing it. I just hope to buy a couple packs of finish products. :pray:

1 Like

@lefthandseeds you want me to help?

1 Like

I saved some. I have it in the few. Lol

2 Likes

@Brokehoe you need to get around. Inclusion to your grow. Get to know hands here. I’m sure you can find some help. One Love it’s late. Invite us to your grow. @Oldtimerunderground and @lefthandseeds

3 Likes

@Brokehoe dm, I can help you out

9 Likes

Thanks. I’m glad your back

3 Likes

I love it! Hope you get a really nice female.

7 Likes

I’m feeling confident to mix Colonel lefty’s secret recipe as stock solutions for this run.

Roughly veg at
6ml/gal A
5ml/gal B

Flower at
10ml/gal A
10ml/gal B

I’ll add silica throughout, as it can’t be mixed with stock. I designed these to need nothing else until late flower, which can take a simple diluted potassium sulfate amendment.

13 Likes

9 Likes

Exactly! :+1: :joy:

8 Likes

So what’s in Colonel a Gauche’s formula?

2 Likes

It’s a high phos / calcium formula made from about a dozen different salts and amino acids. I made it so that boosters aren’t needed.

I set it up so that you only use potassium sulfate in late flower, which in my opinion is the ideal finishing supplement, because it’s the perfect time to add high potassium and sulfur.

I’ll give more details once I’ve finished tweaking it, but the Lebanese respond especially well to high levels of phosphorous. They’re difficult to grow with “normal” hydro mixes.

10 Likes

Tabouleh is one of my favorite foods on the planet. Yours looks amazing!

4 Likes

:grin: Thank you @firehead, I could eat it everyday, it’s so good :drooling_face: I usually make it with a bit less bulgur wheat, but that one still came out nice. Super easy to make. I prefer curly parsley for quick picking off the stem and easy chopping.

4 Likes

Very true. Good reading. Never made my own. I do use p in veg sage. As a spray. Nirvana. B52 is one of my favorites. :+1:

2 Likes

I was looking at this and it’s me. Lol. Need glasses now.

1 Like

Tub is getting crowded. Looks like time to make a few choices to loosen things up.

21 Likes