Lebathon - A year in Lebanon

Okay thnx mine started to flower early September till Halloween.Did manage to pollinate the plant with pollen of Bluehemp Nepali.
This Nepali variety would start to flower at your latitude in July.

3 Likes

This lemon Thai was originally from Dutch Flowers and was some sort of Thai crossed to an Hawaiian which must have a little Aghan or something to make it so fast, I don’t know…

3 Likes

If the one I sent is black lebanon bx, then the dad is the black and blue. I should probably make more BB seeds to pass around, because it’s a nice quick easy grower that puts out good bud.

I also want to repro the Willy G. I think that one is out of production. I know it’s listed as 20:1 cbd, but that wasn’t my experience with it. I’d call the female I had 1:1 and I’d probably do some testing to pick our parents more toward that.

9 Likes

Well, @lefthandseeds @CADMAN you might be surprised to find out, that 2.5 year old Leb blue/black pollen was still viable.

And not just a little. Because I only pollinated one plant with it, in another room. And left her out of the tent for the day. They she went back in the tent with the other flowering gals.
All 4 females (2 blockhead, 1 lemon jeffery, 1 Frankenstein) are now heavily seeded :joy:

14 Likes

Oh wow, that is amazing. Great to hear it worked. I can definitely see some seeds in there. You’re well on your way!

6 Likes

I can only second that wise words :smiley:

6 Likes

18 Likes

And now for some purple pearl fun…! :smiley:

3 Likes

8 Likes

I hope you do make more. I need a redemption run next summer. In the ground they will handle the local climate better, and most likely next summer will be drier than this one. Wettest year in recorded History. Record was broken in August. I can’t believe I harvested anything at all. Those purple buds have seen a foot of rain easily. Very easily.

6 Likes

RSC Lebanese

15 Likes

I know this is a very old thread however, I recently got a surprise pack of Syrian Landrace as a freebie a short time ago. Don’t know how many there are in the tube because I haven’t opened the envelope they came in. Anyone know much about this strain? Having little luck finding much info on the interwebs.

2 Likes

An indication what to expect

4 Likes

Thanks! I read that article and was hoping for a few more perspectives/experiences. Might be a bit of a wait considering all that’s going on over there and has been for quite a while now.

2 Likes

@lefthandseeds Did you happen to do this by any chance? Since I can do outdoor now they sound even more appealing :yum:

1 Like

Hi @Curmudgeon

I recently finished a learning curve with Syrian seeds. I started with 5 or 6 seeds and my first attempt was with 3 seeds. Even though I read in the description, “and benefit from being given a dry period between watering.” I lost 2 of 3 to over watering. The third one got stunted due to the water, but I managed to get a 1/8th out of it, but that tiny amount was nice to vape. My next attempt went better, I switched to SIP buckets.

I wish I had recorded the watering at each week of the grow. I do recall during mid to late flower, that I would wait up to 2 or 3 days before watering them after the soil and buckets felt super light. SIP’s are net required but helped reach the finish.

You check out my Grow Diary and how it went and check out @lefthandseeds comments & pointers. He was there supporting me along the way. :green_heart:

Tag me when you do start growing them and I’ll pull up a chair. :partying_face:

4 Likes

Gonna be a while. I have two other projects about to start. Sorry. Thanks for information!

1 Like