LED MARS Hydro 300 + 300CLF 2700K

I build today new small upgrade. First is a small table inside box, bcs I dont want any more take all flowers out for watering and bcs I used netting… So now, I have all plants higher from 13cm to 15cm on desk with plastic foil and all tops in same position. All pots have own tray and also ceramist inside 3cm - so I build partly passive hydro system - water will be change every day or second day if I worinkg. Outgoing pH is 6,3 (I am giving 5,8pH and 1,9EC Plagron Coco A - 70% and Coco B - 30%) outgoing EC is impossible measure, bcs water including also small particles of cocos and ceramsit - so conductivity is not objective…
Check this out, my 3.5 hours work :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi, I bought probox 120x120x200 And upgrade lamp to 400W sodium, hell yeah :smiley: my gf almost kill me, when she saw this monstrum in our room :smiley: but Now, she love it… I had 9 plants in 60x60 area And it it was too much, now they have space And they can grow like a bush… nicely done… I have to just make more silent fan, bcs its working on higher power, so this weekend I will upload here all set up. LED panel will be for new plants in small box And second level what i build will be for four mothers :slight_smile: awesome

5 Likes

Hi this is 15. day of 12/12 period. I put also LED panel with my 400W lamp. I tried build from small box - mother box, but I had seeds from unknown source - Critical + 2.0, this seed making only in feminized version, so it must be from hermaphrodite - there is chance 70% for another herma and 15/15% fro male or female. Also I cut some side branches and try make mother plant from my feminized ultra skunk - also I rode, than there is big chance for herma… So we will see, what panel make with this combo in big box :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looks like a great job :slight_smile: keep growing! :muscle:

Thank you :slight_smile: they getting 1.65EC, 5.9pH everyday and every 7. day clear tap water 0.4EC And 5.9pH

Hi, I spoke about mothers from feminized seeds on another server and few people told me, than it Is not problem, if all will be without some stress… So I think, than I can choose some nice And good model And plant it in my small box :slight_smile:

Yes, if you feel you found your Lady and want to take here for some new babys, why not. But some prefer to find other Ladys aswell and feel like they have more power in regular form. Be well my Brother, Všechno nejlepší!

2 Likes

Yes, I will try it in next few months a díky :wink:

Your tap water is 0.4 Ec?? That is really big in my opinion. My tap water is about Ec 0,150 and I am already using reverse osmosis. But if the plants are healthy throug all cycle then it should be fine. But if there is too much alkalinity in water and other stuff then It is common that your outake pH starts to rise and your overall plant healt is getting worse through the time to finish. Have you grown before with your tap water?

Yes, we have central water and fresh water has around 7.5-8pH / 0.5 EC, if I leave it few hours, water Is better. From start I used carbon filter for seeds and small plants, now only regular tap water. I heard than in winter they adding some extra chem, but they still looks healthy… Reverse osmosis Is too expansive for me.

I try two times finish round with this water, without good results - many mistakes… this Is my best round what had. I hope than it’ll be continue fine until the end. I know many people who using same water with great results. One day I will buy osmosis but no in rented flat.

1 Like

23 day from 60 12/12 period
nicer and bigger

5 Likes

HI,
we have 31 days 12/12. Today or at Wednesday I´ll get new lamp Extreme 600W 92000lumens 2000K! Hell yeah :)) Price (50€ or 60USD). Now I have there 400W HPS and 300W CFL and 140W LED, so all of them go out. I am happy how it´s growing, no problems, all stable. On one picture u can see yellow leafs, it was near to CFL before moving.
I using weed for better sleep. Also I have strong pills, bcs I am sick and I have to eat it every day next few years, weed helping me with eating and no side effects :)) It is awesome herb. Ultra Skunk is optimal, but next round I want try The Ultimate Dutch Passion…

And just for fun from another czech forum grower.cz - I have BAN perma and IP (I try get new acc, but it was ony for few days and again BAN) You know why? Question was about new president, so I wrote there my opinion and it was different than admin´s Carlos, I am sure than it was still in “optimal line” not too hard for IP perma BAN… I am using czech grower for getting information many years, if somebody asking me, I just sending links with examples, also he deleted all my answers :frowning: I wrote many good things for help to others and bcs admin´s candidate was different and also he lose, so he block also new account…
Carlosi až to budeš číst, promysli dobře jestli je nezbytně nutné blokovat i nové účty a přestaň trucovat :smiley: Věděl jsi, že existují i dočasnéí bany na potrestání a třeba info na email nebo nějaká komunikace?
It was sensitive theme and not necessary for BAN-ing in this style… I was GM and SGM on 4story few years, perma BANs on all accounts just for hacks and if somebody create new acc, it was without new BAN. Realy I don´t understand why somebody giving ban on new account (also price for register is 2€)… I allready have proxy server and new email ready to use, but I have to wait for some new registrations of other people and then my :))

6 Likes

So its done. 600W extreme pure bloom, second photo with sunglasses :sunglasses:

6 Likes

That is some weird drama you went through on the other forum. Free speech has no place over there evidently. :grin:

3 Likes

Exactly :smiley: no way, many options how to use that forum again :slight_smile: but this time I will not write to another threads, only growing categories :smiley: not in smoking lounge, chat… I am happy if I can help somebody with plants, also if somebody write me better solution… in my language Is more confortable … noway, in next few day I will have new account :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello growers,
first problems are here, can somebody please check leaf problem?.. Sciara flys out of control, yellow stickies working, but not enough. Two options - I will buy more (15pcs) bcs it is more healthy or chem Biool pesticide… I don´t know, if my leaf´s problems related with sciara fly or Cal-Mag deficit?

I´ll be happy for some help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking hungry.

They appear to be consuming the leaves in order to build the buds.

I would check soil pH and feed.

Looks more like a cal/iron deficiency to me. They’re really hard to tell apart. But bug drain lots of cal to make their shell. Here’s the best plant trouble shooting guide ive found (with real pics)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688
Also best bug trap is take a pop bottle. Cut off top 1/3 fill bottom with red wine vinegar. Put the top 1/3 of bottle inside and tape down.

I’m finding vinegar is my friend. I have put a small amount (4 tablespoons) in a spray bottle with water, two drops of clove oil, 2 drops of rosemary oil and 2 drops of organic soap. Plants don’t care, kills the flyers.

99%

2 Likes

Well idk bout vinegar killing bugs but they’re very attracted to it (exp red n apple). It’s more or less decomposed plant juice sounds like bug heaven to me.

1 Like