LED MARS Hydro 300 + 300CLF 2700K

Shooting them out of the air like clay pigeons.

Careful of the lights!

99%

It appears that it doesn’t kill them, your are correct.

They are a mess though. hahaha

2 Likes

Only semi sure way to kill bugs imo is nicotine.

2 Likes

Rosemary oil is a contact killer. It even kills mite eggs, causing them to explode.

2 Likes

So, I must have under dosed the rosemary oil on the last batch. :imp:

2 Likes

If you have problem specificaly with fungus gnats then Check this Czech website. You can switch language in top right corner. It is biological “weapon” for those f*ckers :smiley: maybe you could Find it in your country. They are parasites that eat larvae from fungus gnats for like 6 weeks and completly eliminate them :slight_smile: I Just bought 5ml package Just for sure in they show up…

http://www.biocont.cz/cz/problematika/boj-se-smutnicemi_p29.htm

I HOPE IT will help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The adults with their characteristic dancing flight do not bite. They only ingest liquids and live only long enough to mate and produce eggs. They die after about five days.

The use of cedar wood chips[1] is one way to keep Sciaridae away from plants.

As a pest of plants, sciarid larvae feed on the root system. In both industries, adult sciarid flies are a nuisance pest that can result in crop rejection if high numbers are present in the growing area.

The damaging larval stage can be controlled using the beneficial nematode Steinernema feltiae, which enters the larva and releases a bacterium that kills the insect. The nematode then reproduces within the larva and its young are released into the growing medium, where they actively search out new host larvae.

Edit: Ha! Ha I also think that the spots are from lack of calcium. :grin:

1 Like

Great I will buy it. And I found the problem with nutrients… I am idiot bcs I stop giving them Coco A 3 week ago and use only Coco B, bcs I think, than it is like a Coco A only grow and Coco B only bloom… But in Coco A is Calcium and more other things what missing in Coco B :smiley: fck… I am sure than flowers used all reserves few days ago and now they show me missing elements… I have 10 days for repair my fold… Today I used 10 liters clear water pH 6,1 EC 0,35 and after four hours 6 liters water pH 6,1 EC 2.4 Coco A + B half to half… In one week they show me, if its working… I go check this biological weapon Steinernema (Nemaplus) and next round I will build drip system in rockwool… They have last 10 days and after 14 days flushing… Thx all for your help

I think they are too much sensitive for harder changes in ground, I will use Steinernema (Nemaplus) … for normal flowers in room why not, but I am afraid what can happen in coco with roots and stable “surroundings” This is my last 10 days, I want also best tasting, so no poisons and chem… but also thx :slight_smile:

I never heard it, but I will try in my second box, where I have small moms and I saw there also few of those flyiing b**ches :smiley:

Hi,
they have last 11 days on clear water. Outgoing EC is 1.3-1.9. Watering with clear water 0.35EC. I havent enzymes, but I thing than its fine. One plant is damaged on 70% of her leafs from nutrients, but buds growing really fast. I think than they will survive until the end :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi, 4 days before harvest. Here Is first test. EC out under 0.5 yet! I giving final solution And filtred water by active coal.
About harvest… I want take only tops, give them nutrions 1.7EC two days And again clearing around 12 days.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi,
Some pictures from harvest. OH got, that nice smell, tasting like citrus fruit And hight Is energy… I took 2/3 of plants, dry in 50% humidity And 27°C. Now fermentation, one week. I built hill And cover with light towel. From start I changing positions of buds every 12 hours And control rot.

I guess than IT Will be around 450g after second harvest together…

Its morning And I am allready fucked Up :smiley: high like hell :smiley:

7 Likes

I made few mistakes, but I think IT Will be nice finish. Next round hydro drip :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
We have last two days. Buds are heavy and looks great. I had 440g from first harvest And now i feel 100g more. It will be smoking for all year :smiley: last few photos… Autumn colors, snake bud and longer joint :smiley: Also I bought kids microscope from ebay - 9USD for detail - drops on buds are brown like a caramel, but not all.

8 Likes

wow which rolling papers are those? thats my kind of joint!

1 Like

nice haul!

-SWAYZE :cactus:

4 Likes

1 Like

Hi, OCB mini rolls :wink:

@vhisky The one you used is Mars II 400, right?