LED seedz cherry tart by cola (another run jacked by @reikoX)

I still have 2 - 3 weeks with the ak so I may come very close if they carry on producing trichomes at the speed they are. All I’ve gave them is megacrop, vitalink buddy, calmag and a week of megabud for good measure. I’ll look into some kind of trichome enhancer next grow. Any recommendations @anon58740919??

2 Likes

I can’t really speculate on a frost enhancer but I like you have been searching a while for a good “finisher”

-atami bloombastic…pros rock hard nugs…cons taste remains in bud :face_vomiting:

AN big bud…pros…closeish to natural ingredients. Amino acids. Kelp and hydrolised whey protein being key ingredients. Minimal taste…cons costs a fortune. Didn’t see much of a visual improvement as expected. You can make your own version pretty cheap though.

Shogun line…this is the 3rd run I’ve used it. Jezzaberry/@ReikoX la diva x lowryder/now the cherry tart. So far so good.

Cons…you’ll have to search for price cos I got these for free at a hydroponics trade show a while back :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah the showgun stuff is about average price wise. 10 litre - 5 litre part a and 5 part b is £50. I couldn’t see if it was separate grow and bloom line though or a complete start to finish food

1 Like

I only use the sumo boost. Dragon force. And pk warrior mate

I still use AN as main feed but getting in the habit of cutting it out later on

1 Like

Ah okay mate. Yeah it starts getting expensive when you buy a companies additive range. I gave £15 for 1 litre of vitalink buddy. Vitalink seem to be the cheapest nutrients I’ve found alongside the pound land stuff (that worked surprisingly well to be fair :+1:)

1 Like

One trick to boost resin production (apparently) is to drop the RH down to around 25% for the last 2wks of bloom. I cant say if it works or not cos it rains here and forgets to stop :weary:

4 Likes

Yep I feel lucky when I get my humidity to 60% :laughing: the UK is as wet as Atlantis lol

3 Likes

You should try living here bro, if it gets much worse we’ll mutate and develop gills :joy:

3 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

I only get interested when they don’t come with a middle leg but i’m told it’s a matter of personal taste :laughing:

3 Likes

Haha its aquaman but I get your point :rofl:

2 Likes

Whaleoilbeefhooked! that’s a new one :laughing:

I really don’t think i belong in this century :joy:

3 Likes

The Cherry Tart are slowing down their stretch at two weeks. It’s a good thing too, these are getting bent, flopped and tied as needed. Only about 6" from the lights.

11 Likes

Cherry tart 1 had an incident where she ran into her biggest fan. A 9 inch ram circulation fan to precise. So seeing as she was half cropped she’s down. Ct2 got a couple bashed branches but was otherwise unscathed so she can continue her journey :rofl:

Not all bad

16 Likes

Look forward to seeing how you like this one.

3 Likes

I can honestly tell you I’ve smelled nothing like it. Some rare dankness if ever there was one. As soon as I have $55 spare I’ll be back for more. I’ll have a report from some cookies in a few days. And smoke in a few weeks :wink: until then I speak for everyone when I say rest up bro… you genuinely played on my thoughts a lot today. You gotta be around for the smoke report ,:sunglasses::wink:

7 Likes

Anyone want me to drop this evening’s cupcake recipe? I’m taking photos as I go now so can do if anyone wants to see. Have a go.

2 Likes

Yeh bro, can you stick some in the tardis and send it up here :grin:

2 Likes

I can stick one in the post box if that’s any good to you bro

2 Likes

Need to set up a cookie exchange me thinks :grin:

2 Likes