LED seedz cherry tart by cola (another run jacked by @reikoX)

CT1

CT1

CT2

13 Likes

8 Likes

Nice bro. I actually have one that was accidentally topped the same age as the other 2 that looks just like they do now. As soon as she/he throws a pistil or bollock Iā€™ll know whether itā€™s staying as a mother or being composted

4 Likes

Front is the cherry tart that I mentioned earlier. Appears to be throwing a pistil but not :100: visible yet.

I also still havenā€™t re stickered the inside of the tardis

13 Likes

I should have flipped these a little sooner. Iā€™m quickly running out of room. Iā€™m also starting to see a few fungus gnats, time for the traps!

11 Likes

In a situation like this would a trellis help or hurt? And i mean like time wise, as in once the plant realize it has to create and move auxins to a new site, would that effect finishing time by the plant having to retrain itself.

Hey Cola how many weeks flowering are the cherry tarts ? Look really nice :+1:, btwā€¦! Plus how many blue diodes have you got in there bud .?
I flipped my St Outlaw clone a few days ago :arrow_heading_down:, up-potted from a 4litre pot to a 10 litre pot just before 12/12 ā€¦

I also have the 1st of my big plants due to finish any day now & the others are doing ok.
I still need to change driver ( on last rig), so been using 1 x auto cob at 55w , a 40w CFL and 1 of your 50w Cola-Cubes in cupboard ( 2 x 3 ) for the meantime ;- for the biggest plant and a couple of clones.

Anyway liking the look of those buds on the tarts & how do they smell ( fruity.? )
Nice looking plants also in the Tardis ā€¦
Talk soon mate,
Gaz

5 Likes

I dont normally trellise in these, just some bending will do. I can get right up close to the strips without burning, so a bit of pinching and a little praying should fill up the cab perfectly. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Ermmm Iā€™m really not too sure bro. I did say when I started Iā€™ll just see when they finish and maybe check back at the end of the actual run to see. Iā€™d hazard a guess at maybe week 5? I donā€™t have a blue in there at the moment. Mainly because the blues I had left here went in the tardis. Thatā€™s got 2 in there and seems to be doing the business well enough. Plants are staying short. (Some of that may be pot size though) I do I repeat. Have a confirmed cherry tart mother :wink: I reckon your St outlaw is gonna be a big girl in that case. Is that the aim bro?

2 Likes

I didnā€™t have much stretch the 1st couple of st Outlaw grows, but i reckon this one will be a good bit bigger than my last one.
:arrow_up:Yeah thatā€™s the plan anyway but weā€™ll see, but i actually enjoy seeing the st Outlaw buds growing, very tight bud structure and loadsa frost on this one .!

Thatā€™s what I meant by asking about the blue chips, if you had em in your Tardis, with a white cob between the two blue diodes ?
What is in the Tardis just nowā€¦ autoā€™s .?
All looking well and the 'Tarts are gonna be the ā€œdogs bolloksā€ ā€¦
I will speak to you later , maybe tomorrow ok my friend.
Gaz

1 Like

:rotating_light:Thread Jack!:rotating_light:

I left the Cherry Tart alone for one night and they are stretching into the lights. Burned a few leaves that were touching the diodes. A few binder clips and some garden velcro laterā€¦ getting pretty crowded in there!

6 Likes

@anon58740919 :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake: on deck. Killing it mate.

Making it harder and harder not to ditch the hps. :scream:

I canā€™t believe I thought that is alone typed it. Iā€™m going straight away to apologise to my cool hoods.

Man this weedā€¦:crazy_face::imp::alien:

6 Likes

Last nightā€™s frost on deck :sunglasses:

19 Likes

Made my lips water :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

5 Likes

Looking dam good there bro, not long to go now eh :grin:

Thanks to you Iā€™ll be starting cherry tart along with a couple of @Scissor-Hanz creations when my autos are roughly half way through bloom :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Iā€™m not entirely sure how long is left. Im gonna set the prop up for cuts of the other cherry tart in a week or so. I said somewhere I reckon they would be perfect for scroggers. So Iā€™m gonna put my no money where my mouth is. And single plant scrog in the 2x4 tent. Whilst whooping @toastyjakes arse in the GvG citrus freeze off :wink:

6 Likes

Go for it bro :grin: iā€™d back you with some folding stuff if i hadnā€™t already blown it all :joy:
Iā€™m tempted to try a scrog again soon but i have quite a few i really want to run so itā€™ll need to be 3 different plants each time with the usual struggle to stop them stretching. Iā€™m going to try some wee 5L hempy buckets this time to see if they will behave better. 10L coco hempys & Solstrips produce small trees :astonished:

3 Likes

This is something special. Trichome shots. Never seen so much amber so soon before

14 Likes

And I think my ak is frosty. You just put me right in my place :laughing:

1 Like

Cherry tart 1 has like 8 days left of absolute boost.
Shogun pk warrior
Shogun sumo boost
Shogun dragon force

Followed by 6 days of nothing but water. After smoking some ā€œleft in the darkā€ stardawg a while back. Iā€™m gonna do 3 days of darkness as a plant then chop and full plant hang.

3 Likes