LED seedz cherry tart by cola (another run jacked by @reikoX)

Lots of good info in @ReikoX’s Workshop too bro

5 Likes

3 cherry tart potted up. Wanted to do the 4th at the same time but its not growing quite as well. I did spot a fungus gnat chomping on the underside of a cotyledon. Squashed it

10 Likes

There’s always one :thinking:

What do we have for air flow in this area?

3 Likes

Ram 6 inch circulation fan. And a 4 inch Amazon special fan and filter brother. Intakes are passive as I’m supplementing co2. (Smart co2 bags) the warpy leaves on the other three are by my guessing due to early pH issues when using pond water. New leaf growth is all beautiful

And my “cola cube” may need to be a touch further away

6 Likes

Evening folks. 3 looking good. The straggler catching up. Looking at Friday to change light schedule to 12/12. (I’m really curious as to what will happen with the smaller one)

13 Likes

Looking good bro. Super compact growth right now. Wishing you all the luck and all females so you have to utilize all your skills to keep them in check :wink:

2 Likes

I’m hoping that I get all females this run. It’s the first one I’ve done in a while that I’m actually super excited to be running. Structure on these is lovely so far. Just hoping they stay in check for me :rofl:

5 Likes

Potted up the little one. Keeping one jezzaberry in there that’s just about revegged. (I wanna see some weird) and I’ve put another in the micro tent with the small cherry tart. The real small one :rofl:

5 Likes

The really small cherry tart. (These are still under 20w) and a jezzaberry I wish to mother. The taller Cindy smelling one. She’s just started to reveg now.

I have absolutely zero intentions of chucking anything of the @LED_Seedz stuff. So any males will be culled. This is strictly for the flower :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I don’t blame you … keep enough cuttings of each plant and then keep one as mother plant and sea of green the other clones after the 1st ones finish or…?
Are you flipping em now or soon … And i take it you’ve re-vegged a female .? Good stuff .! , as you’ll wanna run some more when you’re finishing the 1st ones… !!
I need to get myself some more of pj’s beans soon as poss but skint just now , though hopefully he’s got some Afghani or paki genes with his trademark frosty plants-, in the pipeline. .?!
Any info appreciated @LED_Seedz bro ,
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

2 Likes

I keep seeing this thread title and calling it cherry cola in my head. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

:wink:

7 Likes

I still to this day just mumble letters when I utter your screen name :rofl: rayco. Reeco. Ryco. You get the idea lol

4 Likes

Haha, I pronounce it “Rico the tenth”

5 Likes

Makes me kinda sad that I know now. There’s no reason I should

3 Likes

I though the ‘X’ stood for for Suave.

4 Likes

Maybe it does :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Flipped 18/9/18

10am to 10pm lights out

9 Likes

At that size I imagine they will be quite small but the flowers will bulk nicely. How much headroom do you have?

5 Likes

I am anticipating they stay small PJ bro. If you remember when we chatted I wanted something I could keep short and sweet with a fast finish.

My tent size is 120x60x150cm

Max light height to pot top is just shy of 110cm . If I could get these to 3ft finishers I would be so unbelievably happy.

3 Likes