LED seedz cherry tart by cola (another run jacked by @reikoX)

I’d have vegged for a week or two more mate as there’s not gonna be a great stretch during transition ( imo) and i reckon you’ll be about the two foot mark ( just over maybe), but the buds will be chunky fkrs and more-ish lol.

Good luck with this grow mate, iv got me some :popcorn:and I’ll grab a chair too …
Happy growing bud,

Gaz

2 Likes

I absolutely do.

What if they were only a foot tall though?
:wink:

@Grower13 ran these in testing. What do you think at that size flipped G?

3 Likes

Between 1 and 3ft suit me fine.

I ran one of @ReikoX la diva x lowryder autos. She was maybe 18inches max and by jebus that was the best damn bud I’ve grown.

@cannabissequoia laughed when I flipped the jezzaberry/cromjog too at like 4 inches tall. She’s stroking the light at the top of the tent now :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’m just anticipating massive stretch. (With my track record) If they stay short and stocky that’s absolutely fine by me bro. In fact it is exactly what I asked for.

Chunky fuckers and moreish is right up my street. Don’t we all want photo worthy Cola’s :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

8 Likes

I’m liking how stout they are. I keep hearing that pack in the fridge, Pop me! Pop me!

5 Likes

Guessing you’re gonna stay tuned a while and then get them cracked once you see what they’re doing? Everything I’ve seen so far is what I’ve been wanting a long time. Short. Stocky. Node spacing tight.

I’m smoking something called “forbidden fruit” right now. Which is cherry pie x tangie. I’m definitely still with the same idea that all cherry strains have been fire that I’ve smoked. So to grow a cherry strain has and is still exciting me.

Once the jezzaberry are down. I will be redoing my wiring loom on the big light. And swapping the 480w driver for a 360w non dimmable. (Purely for running cost reasons)

6 Likes

I’d veg them for another 7 to 10 days and top them give them 3 or 4 more days and flip them… they’ll stay short enough and you’ll get lots more pot for your efforts.

8 Likes

BTW your going to kick yourself if you don’t get a clone or 2 from those… It’ll will be some of the best you’ve ever hit.

9 Likes

Beautiful looking buds there g13.so you’d definitely recommend keeping a mother then. I have a jezzaberry mother cut revegging now too. The first “keeper” I’ve found in 4 years but I’m :100: gonna take your word on a cut before they get deep in bloom. Cheers bro

6 Likes

Looking good in the cherry tart tent today. They have begun the stretch. No sign of sex on any yet

13 Likes

Cherry tart male 1

Cherry tart male 2

Other 2 not showing sex yet

12 Likes

With the extra room the others should get even better.

3 Likes

I’m counting on it bro. This does mean I have a tent available to start a few more though as they were to be split between 2 should they all have been female. So now I gotta decide what beans to crack :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

First world problems!

6 Likes

We have a beautiful lady now. The smaller one I’m gonna pot up in a day or 2. No sign on the smaller one yet

9 Likes

The larger one has gone from bi daily to daily wettings now as 2 days left her limp. The small one will be potted up when I’m not high af and studying like a champ.

7 Likes

I got 5 up and transplanted into solo cups. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Care to share bro. How they getting on

2 Likes

I’ll have to get some pics, I reused my rapid rooters so lost two to damping off and one to heavy handedness. :wink:

3 Likes