LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

Definitely ready for some cannabis erotica! Good luck testers.

3 Likes

Seven male and three female :peace:

But the keeper I have is devastating and tastes like orange candy, really epic smoke imho. :fire: :evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Yes that was me but followed with a good run on Bodhi Tree. This is all about Erotic City.
Peace OG

8 Likes

I see we have plenty of willing seed testers.

So I figured I’d make the ultimate sacrifice and offer my services as a cured Erotic City buds tester. :yum:

12 Likes

I got the mail was happy then drowned 6 for making me do that. They had it coming, All the seeds looked brown and ready to go down. I hate getting white seeds.
Thanks LED seedz for letting me test again.

looking forward to the last two trays planted going into flower now!

13 Likes

Such a swell guy you are.

When do you make it up this way again? Some day we should smoke some Genius and have a drink.
:wink:

8 Likes

Now that would be a good time.

9 Likes

No shit?! That is too weird… I was just fumbling through seed finder and somehow got to Hippy Slayer and was wondering who may run that cut and next thing I know I open up OG and click this new thread… and BAM, Hippy Slayer crosses. Man o man those sound special @LED_Seedz how do you like that cut? Fckin crazy how that just happened.

7 Likes

That Delirious does sound pretty awesome !!

Is this hippy slayer the same dirty hippy x rks ?

4 Likes

And because I don’t upload my info, there is no info on Hippy Slayer there.
:wink:
All the info says, Unknown or it still should.

Bout 6 years old since I found it now. It’s growing on me.

8 Likes

One of the same. Created by Bodhi, found and named by me.

11 Likes

Sounds amazing! @LED_Seedz

But knew that sounded backwards. Dirty Hippy is a female, and sister pheno to Snow Lotus. And lol, 6 years… yea I’d say y’all are dating. Don’t worry, bros before hoes… I’m not telling

10 Likes

Alright fella’s. Got a pack of Bambi to run. Six are in jiffy pucks now.

12 Likes

12 Hours Later

Two have broken a side of the shell off and 2 others are already smiling.

15 Likes

I am a bit of a clutz, so rather than break delicate root tips, I put seeds into soil as soon as I am sure they are alive.

5 were clearly open and running. I dropped all 6.

18 Likes

After about 10 hours of soaking four of the six had sunk and two were floating in the middle. I’m running low on 1 gallon pots till I transplant so the two floaters get to be in the hydrofarm pots for a little bit.

14 Likes

I have been selected to test the Diamonds and Pearls (Instant Cookies x Granddaddy Purple). I want to get these girls off to good start, so I mixed some aloe and fulvic into the water and dropped eight beans to soak for about 12 hours. I also soaked eight rapid rooters in the same aloe and fulvic solution.

After a nice long bath, I lightly squeezed the rapid rooters and put them in a small tray upside down. I poked a hole in the top and gently pushed the seeds in until I could no longer see them. This was then placed under some low light until they break the surface. Once they reach the dome (a couple of days) then I will transplant them into paper cups and put them under stronger lighting.

15 Likes

all 12 seeds were wet last night… soon as they pop they’ll be placed in rapid rooters.

Delirious = Hippy Slayer female (RKS + Dirty Hippy) + Granddaddy Purple male.
anything with RKS in it is subject to be difficult… I got my fingers crossed… there’s a reason I call Hippy Slayer cut Crazy Bitch…

12 Likes

@OG1969 @Pjhunt78 we are 3 of the Delirious testers… I think there are 4 of us… wonder who #4 is?

6 Likes

The 4th is @corners just waiting on him, lol. My 6 will go into paper towels shortly went into water about 12 hours ago. Peace, let the games begin, OG

7 Likes