LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

@LED_Seedz really nice work, the results are really nice !!

6 Likes

I want to grow weed like that when I grow up! Respect to PJ. Be well my friend. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Harvest is done, it was coming down the 2 days before the storm hit… @LED_Seedz I found a tiny spot of bud rot…these girls put on super tight dense nugs and with zero stretch so things got real tight in there…the solution imho is simply to veg longer to get a larger plant…the three testers yielded 243 grams total.

Small spot of bud rot found in the uppermost cola of one plant, lost 4 nugs total so it was not bad.

14 Likes

17 Likes

Nice shots @99PerCent!

6 Likes

@LED_Seedz

5g 60% rH Bambi Buds returned 1.4g of :fire: for a nice 28% return.

19 Likes

Diamonds & Pearls No 6

The oil off of the bud now has already changed. Far smoother now. Definitely strong on the Durban but there are some dark fruit/berry after tastes. Rapidly becoming a favorite in the bin.

I’ll have to start again from seed on this strain. Bummer. At least I have 2-3 ounces of this bud left :smile:

10 Likes

Great stuff guys. I keep trying to find a way to justify buying the collectors pack to the misses :rofl:

I really want the diamonds and pearls and delirious.

Keep up the great work @LED_Seedz your work is outstanding.

5 Likes

12 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous man! You are gifted. Much Respect and Admiration…:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

The breeder sure has a knack, doesn’t he?

8 Likes

Diamonds and Pearl’s #2 and #3 week 6…

Diamonds and Pearl’s #1 week 9…
Well I made the call to Paul Bunyan to come knock her down this week she’s ready!!!

17 Likes

Looking good buddy! :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

13 Likes

Looking like a smooth machine.

5 Likes

So fresh and so clean. How old is that child?
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Are these seeds available now? I need some of these Diamonds and Pearls in my stable. Any help?
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Led seedz!!! Grow-legal.com

4 Likes

These seeds were sewn on August 11

6 Likes

The future’s so bright, I gotta wear shades! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes