LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

Delirious

13 Likes

Day 70 with the Delirious. This one (#2) is what I picture @LED_Seedz to be going for. Great color and a foul odor, she was the only one out of the four to really need support. Covered in resin with a reddish purple coloring throughout, really pretty plant. No bi-sexuality as of day 70 on this one or the last one I have. After seeing nanners after a wilting I was sure I would have problems at the end of flower. I have seen nothing after that incident :+1: I am thinking they would benefit from lower light at the end of the cycle, might not get as crispy.

18 Likes

Rockin it @Pjhunt78.

Nice work!

4 Likes

Thanks man, I’m really digging this plant. This is the first plant that my carbon filters cant compete with. My whole house stinks lol.

7 Likes

All of the Bambi testers are down…

17 Likes

Beautiful.

+20 character

5 Likes

Some of the prettiest buds I ever seen! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Maybe not quite as pretty but she came in for a rough landing.

Prelim taste test indicates not all the rocket fuel burned up in the crash :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

10 Likes

I was feeling a little like that guy looks after I did, lol.

5 Likes

Wait until you press some. Prepare for blastoff! :rocket:

5 Likes

13 Likes

Some frosty nugs there :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

5 Likes

I’ve been pressing the clone Diamonds & Pearls No 6 as well as both of the Delirious. Stinky business.

The D&P 6 is not for kids. Lots of the Grandaddy Purp terps are right there and in your face. This is not a sweet taste but it is a lot like the GDP Mutant I have hanging around here. More intense, and a dab or two will do .

Both of the Delirious are also serious bud. Nothing nice about them. The skunk is there alright. Like it slept in the house for the last week. And both deliver on the buzz. Take your time, no rushing into that.

No doubt these will mature nicely.

Don’t make big plans if you are gonna dab a bunch of this stuff.

12 Likes

D & P #1 week 6

D & P #2,3 finishing week 3

16 Likes

Rocking the Diamonds and Pearls!

6 Likes

Right on @Timmytool82

That’s how its done!

99%

5 Likes

I could never turn down a warm room for a some clones in need!!

4 Likes

Thankyou sir!!!

4 Likes

13 Likes