LED vs 1000w HID

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08C7GLJ8H?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

They are 250 amazon, well worth it IMHO. I got my other ones, after the first, direct thru them @200.

1 Like

I think I am the only one here using them for some reason. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. To me, it was by far the best value for a good 200w plus LED light.

1 Like

nice looking kit I bought forty or so 22 inch bridgelux strips and a couple of meanwell drivers

to do a 2 foot by 4 foot

just need to build it I was going to have the maintenance people at the factory I work at do it

but people got COVID so I was told stay at home so I will build it soon just need to order

a few thing

if I remember the one I am building draws 327 watts at the wall

all the best

Dequilo

2 Likes

Send it my way, I’ll build it for ya :grin: Better yet, come visit and bring it with ya :grin:

2 Likes

Any idea on how long it would take to harvest freshly rooted clones on 12/12 cycle, no veg?

It should take the flowering time of the strain you are growing. Once you switch to 12/12 the plant will go into flower. The time taken for the first signs of flower to show and the time taken from then to when it is finished is mostly dictated by the strain.

1 Like

As long as the plant the clone was taken from was mature, it will start blooming right away. SOG (sea of green) style is just that, rooted clone with little to no veg, single cola plants packed in more than one per square foot. I had 4 per square foot vegging just one week from roots.only finished at 16-18” though.

1 Like

What were your humidity levels with lights on/off?

Honestly, I don’t know, I don’t have a meter/gauge :cold_sweat:. That’s part of my problem and why I had bud rot on my first batch. I just got a new AC infinity T4 fan, with humidity and temp sensors and adjustable speeds, so I can run it overnight with out keeping me awake.
But put it this way, when I walk into the room the tent is in, it feels almost muggy like summer

2 Likes

Good to hear you got a solution. I’ve been reading good things about the AC Infinity units. What are your levels now?

I personally bought a couple Goove Hygrometers to measure and track temp/humidity levels on a daily/weekly/monthly chart.

I still haven’t installed it, I just received it tonight.

That’s awesome right there!

Nice dense nugs, would of been great! Oh, notice how the hairs didn’t just turn brown/red, but if you zoom in they are more of a gray/brown. That’s the first sign that rot had started.

Though I did harvest these before the rot set.

7 Likes

Any idea on how long it would take to harvest freshly rooted clones on 12/12 cycle, no veg?

1 Like

Hey, morning! Would mind saying how long it took from rooting to harvesting these clones? 4 clones per square foot? sounds like a lot. Of course, no training, right? from cloning to flowering. LIke that!

that would depend on the strain :slight_smile: and 8 week strain about 8 weeks :wink:

I would do a couple 3 or 4 days veg just because that is how I do it

all the best

Dequilo

3 Likes

More concerned about having a nice flower to “taste” as soon as possible but doing something by my own means! But mostly a big bud, right? Or a bit of branch in between? Thanks, as always!

OG Kush (SFV), for example? I believe it’s an 8 to 9 week period…

60 - 65 days is what they say so a week to 10 days to root maybe a 4 day veg

so about 74 to 79 days start to finish :slight_smile: just a guess :wink:

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

1 Like

Yessss! Love that short time. It also has to do with risking less by having a few plants to be harvested quickly. Prohibition sucks!

Good enough for me! Thanks!

1 Like