LEDSeedz is looking for testers (This round is filled)

Led will get the word, I made sure!

3 Likes

yeah, i love anal, nothing wrong with that amirite ?! :smiley: can’t wait to find out what :fire: i get… i’d like to find the goji dom female :slight_smile: but i don’t discriminate

3 Likes

I am gonna be doing Canna Coco for this grow, and in order to save some money i was thinking of maybe using the Technaflora nutes, since i already have them and it would be good to try them too. What do you think?

Thanks for watching over my mistakes, and specially pointing them out to me, which is paramount… Thanks man.

5 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

I love @Grower13 setting the tone with his bud pics. Set that bar high for us!

@LED_Seedz the post man tells me my parcel made it through the mail slot.
The turtle has made it to the beach.

Come on Team 3, give us some good news! @OG1969 and @hewhocoruptz

Stay hazed
Jake

6 Likes

STARFIGHTER

7 Likes

10 Likes

@Grower13 incredible pics to perform! u rUle man :smiley: keep this joy doing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fake News…:laughing:

3 Likes

not one to let others show off w/o participation in the action. I received two testers from LED_seeds and both blew me away. I have been buying commercial seeds for over 25 years not much has given me reason to praise. LED seeds has the goods.Can’t wait to try the new gear. Thanks for the 2nd opportunity.

These were grown in hot soil / coco, with dry amendments added along the way and water only and were so far, some of the best plants i have grown with a bonus return on rosin or drysift for hash. I consider myself an average grower and I am excited to say the least. Thanks again so giddy for the mail.

15 Likes

10 Likes

Whadda ya know speak of the … eagle has landed nice packaging @LED_Seedz.

11 Likes

I like the technaflora MS, I have used it in the past…ha in fact I had that sample kit like you. I’m sure your gonna do well, his gear is easy to grow and you normally get really good results…aside form random things that happen from time to time. I have not look but what strain are you testing for him ?

3 Likes

It’s gonna be epic man, whichever strain i get, i dunno! Thanks man.

3 Likes

received mine today green pack lemon garlic og x starfighter

5 Likes

Still looking out for a special delivery

4 Likes

Just got the mail

9 Likes

@hewhocoruptz- you down to plant tonight?

If so I’ll start up our thread this evening

4 Likes

Not going to work tonight, got some other shit going on.

6 Likes