LEDSeedz is looking for testers (This round is filled)

Thanks WF. I consider myself a novice at best, so I may be the one doing the “Stress test” on our strain. lol

I will be putting my current round into flower in about a week freeing up the veg table for the test beans.

Ready and excited!

5 Likes

I will get my team thread up when I get a delivery, I sure we will all know when it has happened

5 Likes

I am using Photoshop on a Alienware Aurora, and I print on a Color Laser Jet for “most things”. I also use a Brother GL-700 for address labels, and a Brother P-Touch for other things like labeling each plant. Mostly cuz I am old and suffer from CRS.
:wink:

5 Likes

can’t remember shit might because your smoking/vaping your stuff… just saying…

5 Likes

Ok, so that may play a part in it too.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Healthiest way to medicate?

yes i’m pretty bad for it too but the leaders do a good job of reorganizing and splitting threads so i wouldn’t go deleting.

is led seedz carried by any seedbanks yet or only available thru you? or are we testing these first crosses ? would love to carry in future :smiley:

4 Likes

Interested in this too…

1 Like

Not yet, and not even through me at the moment. I have sent emails, PM’s to a couple of people here. One had no interest and the other apparently only wanted some name brands. I get it, I’m not using my old name and no one knows this new one. I like it that way and will feel much better if I can pull this off a second time 22 years later.
:slight_smile:

I think I have somewhere around 20 strains that have been made, and are fully tested. Of the 5 now that went out, 2 are ready to be packaged for delivery, and 3 are new. I am fairly confident 2 will be a huge success and one is a wait and see. I am hopeful all three will rock but you have to test, or I should say I test and am a stickler about maintaining a certain standard.

Most of my current testers/long time friends would say I am picky. The wife says I am anal. I just know what I like.

12 Likes

Nothing wrong with that…

2 Likes

Once the threads are up and rolling, I’ll get in to some of the details on each strain in it’s thread. The Starfighter is at IBL and all phenos looked about the same in the F4 generation. They were some different sizes, but the flowers are all about the same. I’ve been working with this strain for about 3 years consistent and have grown around 100 or so myself, and killed off about 70% after I saw what I needed.

The Bodhi Tree I am only starting to get to know. Mom is an F3, and dad is an F4 so their children have been pretty consistent. I still want to see a Goji dom female, but so far I have not but I have only seen maybe 10 plants so far.

The Street Outlaw is a F2BX1 to Fester who is my F4 Starfighter stud. I am not quite sure what this is going to do to the Street Outlaw, but it will be a 3/4 Starfighter 1/4 Instant Cookie. I have a hunch that I can elongate the flowers a bit more. This one should finish around 56 days on paper. We’ll see.

The other 3 we’ll see, but nothing should go past 63 days, and we may even get one down in the low 50’s.

Most are about 70/30 Indica dom.

More as we roll.

11 Likes

Those sound like some nice strains maybe next time I’ll have enough time in to apply for a tester spot. But if Anyone drops out like me know. Currently have 3 tents I veg with t5’s and bloom with 600 hps and have a new bloom/seed tent testing out a pair of 200w cobs.

4 Likes

Instant Cookie bud shots

10 Likes

I can’t wait to start this. To me this is a challenge of titanic
proportions, alongside with people like all of you participants.

Humbled and honored to be doing this my gang!

HppHrvst

7 Likes

Your gonna do well MS, and hopefully you will end up with an epic keeper and have a good tale to tell about the time you tested for LEDSeedz and got this keeper. Good luck man, will be watching everyone to see how they do…should be a real good test if everyone gets though and finishes a plant from seed. Lots of pictures from lots of angles sure tell the story well. Peace

4 Likes

Good luck on this project.

7 Likes

A quality that shows up in your work, I bet!

4 Likes

Only i didn’t say that, it was @LED_Seedz

HAHAHAHAHA!

3 Likes

It was meant for @LED_Seedz.

Don’t be sucking up the goods. Hehehe

3 Likes

If you look closely at your post, it looks like it was a quote from me, and not him; so thought to better clarify… LOL

The system went crazy i guess…

3 Likes