LEDSeedz Testers: Street Outlaw F2BX1

Hello all, Day 11 of flower for clone #2 doing well so far on this gal, even a little frost forming. Peace OG.

6 Likes

looking better day by day

9 Likes

one day after feed so much improvement.

have a good one.

6 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Day 13 for Clone #2 she is just getting under way. Peace OG

4 Likes

After checking out for a couple of weeks the plants are back to happy.

9 Likes

Day number 26 of flower, in the process of getting rid of some fungus gnats. Things looking good except for possibly some stunted grother from the gnat issue.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. Day 15 for this girl looking to have the most stretch of any of the clones s far.
Peace OG

10 Likes

7 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling along here Summer has finally put her boot in our ass warm today at 100. Day 17 for Clone #2 , looking forward to a few weeks down the road. Peace OG.

8 Likes

Have a good week out there!!

5 Likes

Those are looking nice and green brother. Should be a nice show.
OG

3 Likes

Welp, today is day number 28 of flower and I have spotted spider mites on some leaves. Oh man I hate these things. Plants are starting to develope some nice buds/frost tho. Pictures none the less.

7 Likes

Street Outlaw f2bx1 clone 2 day 19 of flower. Peace OG

7 Likes

Day 31 of flower. No signs of the spider mites yet which is awesome and I have not seen any more gnats after using the microbe lift. Got rid of some foliage the other day, things are looking pretty dang good. These girls seem to be stoked on being alive!

8 Likes

Loving the grow bro keep up the good work will be checking in from time to time

3 Likes

Day 36 of flower. Finding a leaf just about everyday with mite damage. Nothing too crazy. Seeing a single mite per leaf, just have to be vigilant about this situation. Getting some leafage turning yellow here and there. Frost is definitely starting to come on heavy. Peace.

8 Likes

How long have the yellow sticky traps been down? What bugs have you identified on the traps, you fosure have an issue that needs corrected based on looking at just the sticky traps alone.

3 Likes

They have been down for quite some time now. I had a real bad gnat issue during the beginning of flower. They are 99% gone now.

4 Likes

Plants at 3 days flower I need to get the scissors out to do some trimming today. I should probably check for sex too so busy.

8 Likes