LEDSeedz Testers: Street Outlaw F2BX1

12 days since the transition into flower. Gave them some cal mag and some top dressing tonight. Little leaf trimmage also. Hell yeah.

3 Likes

Oddly enough, no not really. The mother just dominates through whatever I seem to throw at her. I just wish she would give up more seeds because she is super stingy and gives less than half of what other plants half the size do.

The only thing I will note is I do detect that “lime” hint OG1969 above mentions but after a couple rips you have no clue WTF is up anyway. Super mind bending.
lol

5 Likes

Cheers @LED_Seedz, Very grateful for the info, i have 3 x st outlaw f2’s seedlings just now, gonna bush these out before i flip them ( im perpetual so I have plenty of time to veg etc…) -
Here’s a pic of a Kimbo Kush ( mutant but still frosty, - out of the two other Kimbo Kush the healthy one is male, gonna take a small bit of pollen off him and dust something else with it… and the runt hasn’t grown in 3/4 weeks- gonna trash it…:arrow_lower_left:
Here’s the Kimbo Kush half-way through flower…

Happy growing ,
Gaz

5 Likes

At least from these pictures they look extremely underfed and under lit.

What is your setup consist of? These are heavy feeders for sure.

2 Likes

Probably right though I took that pic when only one 55w cob was on,(with the flash on too.) i have 4 x other plants thriving next to the Kimbo Kush, the plant is about 4 weeks in … but it didn’t stretch one bit, it’s like its not forming about half of its leaves, i only kept it as i saw frost on it when a seedling… and I’ll probably keep it for some hash making… i have been feeding it/them 5 or 6 g per g of megacrop …
I have it only in a 3 by 3 tent with a couple of cobs and a 400 hps ( iv been lazy and haven’t changed it back to my 315w lec - bulb died and I was using the 400 til my new bulb got here, and I also have up 240w cob rig so along with the two 55w cobs i already have, I’ll be changing my lights etc this week…

Cheers for your help bud much appreciated …
Gaz

3 Likes

No worries. As for the lighting comment, it was more based on how the plant looks it’s self and not so much what I see as lighting.

I bet if you were to run it again with more food and more light it would show you an entirely different plant. Just like the Starfighter the roots are slow to develop and it is super easy to cause her issues early on which is what I suspect is going on with your one plant. I’ve not seen a single plant however that would not be a keeper in most people’s garden, but I have only seen around 20 or so. Somewhere I have pics, but I made these in 2012 I believe. Thinking I have them on an older PC.

At the end of the day I am not releasing the Kimbo. I made them more for fun as I had Starfighter and lots of Blackberry Kush at one point so I did them for fun to compare. I also only named it that to give credit to Exotic since this had already been done by him.

Cheers m8 and I hope they turn around for you.

1 Like

Hi @LED_Seedz mt , the plant was mutatetd a little from the start I only kept it around coz I saw frost on it after a couple of weeks in veg :arrow_lower_left: - a pic from feb 23, of the same plant ( Kimbo Kush)… i bought them from the auction but you sent me extra seeds ( cheers again. and I’ve bought a couple of other strains of yours too… I’m vegging 3 x st outlaw f2’s they’re ( & strawberry creme) looking/sounding like night-time smoke :dash:.?

Anyway I’ll throw up some pics of the f2’s when they’re being flipped etc…
I also have the 9lb hammer :hammer: cross is that also night smoking bud too…?!
Have a good day,
Gaz

Edit @DavesNotHere i would agree with you that they normally grow out of it ( mutations) but in this case the plant never stretched at all and it’s halfway through now, i saw pics from i can’t remember and his were the exact same as mine - Kimbo Kush (maybe f2’s) the guys pics show the exact same ( kinda feral looking leaves :leaves:lol.
Anyway point im trying to make is it’s mutant but I think it’ll probably make good hash…
anyway thanks for info /help dave… :arrow_lower_left::+1:

4 Likes

Gonna be a lil un happy til the roots get going.

5 Likes

The Street Outlaw is for sure a nice daytime smoke but yes SC is sleepy nite nite smoke.

…and yes what you see is a direct relation to a little too much water early on and you can see that same exact mutation showing in the Starfighter IBL thread that @DavesNotHere ran. Crazy I know and something I have not seen in the past but is a trait of the Starfighter.

5 Likes

Yep. The starfighters don’t like high humidity as seedlings. They do crazy mutant looking things, but they grow out of it as they go thru veg.

Another interesting trait all the starfighters shared was small but formations where the lateral branches met the main stalks. I had pics of it but they got lost with my other phone.

2 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Doing okay here, one of two Street Outlaw f2bx1 clones in flower. This one is a couple days 12/12. Peace OG

5 Likes

This gal is 20 days flower. Peace OG.

7 Likes

And this gal is 4 days flower, Peace OG.

5 Likes

I swapped out 60 W worth of 10W and changed them out to 78 W worth of 13 Watter’s over the veg tray. I’m still shy 40W for 30 W sq foot,(120W) but the canopy isn’t utilizing the space yet so I got time. I raised the lights as a precaution and will lower the strip until i sense stress.

The orange store had these at 2700K red and 5000K blueAt 1.75 Ea in a 4pack. Right now i have 4 blue and two More yellow than red I still believe the Hortilux t5 Full spectrum with uv does a better job i have personally grown some short squat happy plants this way.

The plants are looking sad as I got too much solution in the big cubes.I’m letting them dry and complain. Soon these are going to take off.

Have a good one.

8 Likes

Hello all, rolling along here with the clones the first clone is 23 days flower and clone #2 is 6 days flower clones from these are about 6 days in the cloner, Peace OG

5 Likes

Here is Mom in the cross about 20 days in untopped, the SO clone #2 almost passed for icookie,lol. Peace OG.

8 Likes

Starting to bounce back 100W doing the work diamonds and pearls below

4 Likes

Day 20 from flipping these plants. Got some nice frost starting to settle in. Nice smell coming from the plants too!

10 Likes

Still drying and rooting

6 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Day 25 for the first clone, I have bumped her food up see if I can get a little more color.

Then we have clone 2 sitting 8 days flower, this one went into flower almost perfect, she is doing well and stretching a little more than #1 is.

Their clones roots @8 days from going into the rapid rooters, Peace OG.

8 Likes