LEDSeedz Testers: Street Outlaw F2BX1

I say we roll them all together and see both generations. I have no issues with another Outlaw here. Lets grow. OG

2 Likes

Nah, I think it will be good for everyone to see the change that takes place. The only person to run the F2’s was me, so you can spotlight that line. May even auction some off if there is any interest.

5 Likes

Hey guys, didn’t pop my seeds yet but I am very excited to do so. I’m going to hold off until mid next week. I got a bunch of vacation time to use up before the end of the year so I figure mine as well wait to start this project when I’m on vacation in order to fill that void in my brain. These plants are going to be the first plants that are going into the new grow room, pretty stoked! Thanks again @LED_Seedz, your kindness and generosity it’s greatly appreciated.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing your grow space with me!

4 Likes

Welcome to the show @hewhocoruptz!

So far I’ve got 8/12 above soil soaking in the rays.
Cold temps… space heater struggling to keep up in my start/ veg area…

Stay hazed
Jake

2 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Welcome @hewhocoruptz , looking forward to seeing what you find.

I feel you brother, cold for my area a tad below freezing overnight, slowed the exhaust down a tad and keeping things a little warmer, but still cooler than I want. But These babies don’t want to be held back 11 of 12 are above soil looking for 12 tomorrow, Peace OG.

edit. didn’t have to wait till tomorrow 12 are enjoying some led lights.

11 Likes

I love it when all of the contestants show up to participate.
Thank you for the update.

3 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Off to a great start hear 12 little ones rolling along. Won’t be long and they will be all grown up. Peace OG.

8 Likes

All doing well here little bigger each day, Peace OG.

9 Likes

Baby pictures are always a crowd pleaser!

4 Likes

10 days since planting:

I had a few setbacks germing these seeds… they got a little too dry and warm on the heat mat. 4 did not survive this circumstance.
8/12 is all on me, grower error for sure. Sorry about that @LED_Seedz. The 8 seedlings are all uniform and demonstrating nice vigor.

See ya next week!

Stay hazed
Jake

9 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Everything is moving along here. about 8 days above soil. Peace OG.

10 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Doing good here, plants are getting bigger each day. Looking for a few nice females. Peace OG.

11 Likes

I love seeing pictures of these young seedlings. So much potential from one little seed. :seedling:

6 Likes

Careful when and where you say that now, eh? LOL. :laughing:

3 Likes

Moving right along here, try to keep things a little warmer, Peace OG.

12 Likes

17 days since planting.
Looking good so far!

See ya next week.

Stay hazed
Jake

12 Likes

Looking nice and uniform. Thank you for the update brother!

3 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. 14 or 15 days on these gals. Peace OG.

8 Likes

I’ll be popping my seedz very shortly, can’t wait to join the action. LET’S GO TEAM! HAHA

6 Likes