LEDSeedz Testers: Street Outlaw F2BX1

Took these pictures the other day. Things are going pretty well. Few leafs with mites here and there. I’m pretty sure I got them from my outdoor garden. Saw that some of my tomato plants have mites. Bummer man buuuuuuut it’s good to know the source of the problem to prevent future accidents. Today is day 52 of flower. Going to start scoping the trichs in the next couple days. Peace ya’ll.

11 Likes

A few from today.

6 Likes

Amazed at how well these are growing in the heat of summer.

10 Likes

Just got done doing a little harvesting. The one i took down tonight had a very orange/citrus smell! Get some pics tomorrow. These gentics are very resilient and frosty.

3 Likes

Bonus pics. I gave my dad 5 seeds in the beginning of the spring. 2 of them were the street outlaws and they were the only 2 to survive. Both are females. He doesnt smoke and this is his first grow.

6 Likes

9 Likes

A couple pictures pre harvest.

7 Likes

The last two plants came down this evening. The couple that have been hanging are starting to show some brown around the edges of the leaves. Not exactly sure whats causing the issue. Could it be that drying room was either too hot or too humid? None the less here are some pictures.

8 Likes

Plants looking frosty.

SOT three on right

10 Likes

A few from today.

Plant one

Plant two

Plant three

Hang loose.

9 Likes

This morning Mtn time.

7 Likes

Got a little trimmage in today.

10 Likes

Outdoor update numero 2. Gave them some compost tea(8-3-1 bat guano, seaweed, earthworm castings, and molasses) and some azamax for the bugs. These plants are looking great.

7 Likes

So excited to be seeing this. Loving the gear!

9 Likes

i caught this in a photo and sure enough there it is. This is my third time seeing this in person in as many years. 2nd time on LED seedz gear.

Does anyone know why this happens. It’s cool.

9 Likes

This stuff was a pleasure to grow and also to trim. Thanks @LED_Seedz. Oh yeah it smokes great too!

10 Likes

What a beautiful strain i do really like the structure and the parents, startfighter is serious stuff, I would love to have it in to my stash.

I’m pretty new so I don’t really know how i pm you, but if you’re down for a trade I’ll more than happy to do it,

Meantime I’m going to stick around checking those beauties.:green_heart:

3 Likes

A few from today. I didn’t really trim these plants a whole lot. Lazy Argo These are about on 40 days flower.

9 Likes

@argo945 those girls are looking super!

4 Likes

So i jumped the gun on the outdoor plants. They are both males. They are looking good none the less. My dad is just going to let them grow. Bummer. Have a good week all.

3 Likes