LEDSeedz Testers: Street Outlaw F2BX1

a few from today.

8 Likes

Things still looking better by the day, All three look like keepers very uniform !

11 Likes

Made some fine bubble hash this morning. Im very excited with the results. Very good hash producing strain. Now all is left is to wait for the cure. Peace all.

10 Likes

Love me some good hash!

4 Likes

Me too. I usually go with dry ice just for the simplicity but i was feeling ambitious and i was rewarded for sure.

4 Likes

Soon.

Have a good one

9 Likes

She is awesome @argo945! That cola pic could make the brochure.

4 Likes

I started to trim the low hanging fruit on tray two. the branches that finally started touching the tray bottom. I am not surprised but I am in shock, the lower branches i took filled the trim bin with the stickiest buds i have had since trimming the i cookies and grass monkey. I will be bringing the rest down this weekend. Super stoked to have run these.Thanks LED Seedz!!!

I can’t wait to see what the Diamonds and Pearl’s are gonna do!

10 Likes

right around day 60. They are ready for sure.

8 Likes

Got a couple of males that are ready for pollen. First time seeing a male plant like this in person. Pretty cool looking stuff.

8 Likes

All three outlaws trimmed de stemmed and jared for the cure. i am guessing rigt around 4 z per plant based on jar volume.I will weigh it up in a few weeks. Impressive!!!

5 Likes