LEDSeedz Testing Grass Monkey F2 🐒

For sure… I have to get a big 30gal fabric and start a no-til tent to try to get better quality soil I can suit to the plants needs, than running out of good soil and having to mix a cheap garden soil bag with it and give me gnats and miners…

Plus those no til guys no how to grow 'em!

@G-paS how are yours looking? I haven’t fine combed the thread in a few days

2 Likes

Plus I need to flip to figure out what’s what so I can up them to the 5 gals and try to get some clones going

1 Like

They look very nice but are way behind the rest. I am hoping they will take off when repotted Will post photos of the 3 grows tomorrow.

2 Likes

It’ll all work out, I have faith in the green gods that all the grows will be bountiful!!

Plus, I’ll bet yours will end up the prettiest plants for all your patience with them

3 Likes

The Grass Monkey girls are about ready to start some training. They have about five nodes now, almost time to break out the velcro. They are still under 120-watts of SolStrips.

7 Likes

Everyone plants are looking to be on the right track :+1:

I have been out of town for a while, gotta do a res change and snap some pics for an update…

4 Likes

Just got my calmag plus and neem today… added 3.5ml calmag to a gallon of nute water and fed lightly today because they were drenched yesterday but they also got a foliar as well to help out

2 Likes

@toastyjakes. What product did you use? Ooops. Can I ask that question here? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Like what brand of calmag+

2 Likes

Yep,yes,that’s right, si si senior.

1 Like

I’ve just been adding epsom salt. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Pulling up a chair to watch and learn :spy:

2 Likes

I ordered botanicare calmag + from Amazon at like 15$ I think

2 Likes

Hydro Grass Monkey (Update 3/17/18)

Operations Report:

Removed bottom fan leaves that developed rapid cellular necrosis due to ozone toxicity. Ozone levels were immediately adjusted. All plants recoved with in a few days minus damaged leaves.

All the plants were topped and secondary growth shoots are extending up the majority of the canopy. There is a slight unevenness to the canopy due to GM#2 and GM#3 being smaller than the majority.

Leaves are chunky and fibrous, they transpire regularly causing the RH% 70+.

They offer a sharp chlorophyll grassy smell with slight hints of sweet lemon citrus. Should be able to see the primordials form over the next weeks.

Data Analytics:

Air Temp: 68ºf (20ºc)
Humidity: 75%
Water Temp: 72ºf (22ºc)

Light Type: LED 150w SolStrip X1 Light System
Light Cycle: 24 / 0
Light Power: 100%
Light Height: 12 inches (30cm)

Hydro System: 10 gallon reservoir DWC
Water Type: Reverse Osmosis
Water PH: 5.7 pH
Water PPM: 400 ppm @ 0.5
Water Nutrients: General Hydroponics Flora 3-part + Additives

Plant Duration: Germ: 4.5 days / Veg: 26 days
Canopy Height: 6 inches (15cm)

GM#1:

GM#2:

GM#3:

GM#4:

GM#5:

GM#6:

click the pictures for zoom
12 Likes

Wow @Roux! Remarkable growth! I declare you the “Hydro Honcho”
Good Growin’ my brother. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I hope you have a hacksaw. Those are some beefy tree trunks you got going there.

3 Likes

March 17th 2018… 25 days from sprout, 28 from germination
These were the monkeys 2 days ago

Then I hit them with 3.5ml of calmag+/gallon and have them a good drink… today they look alot better and have had a growth spurt

This one also has a little something something to show me today too

9 Likes

It’s still early but those look pretty tight to the bracket. The starfighter IBL’s sat at that stage until I switched them. Hopefully the monkeys aren’t as stubborn.

1 Like

Hoping so… wanted to use the loupe since I haven’t had any good closeups lately

1 Like

:joy: love it. Thanks good buddy!

Haha, yes! Growing Trees :evergreen_tree:

Thanks for your guys support!!

1 Like