Legends never die

Welcome to the church of reek brother.

All I need is a bunch of fresh seeds. Then it’s on.

3 Likes

Cannot wait! Hope you had a great , relaxing weekend. Can’t wait to see the fruits of this labour !

1 Like

Love this! Hell I’ve been in since pre inception :facepunch:t2: all hail the stinky stanky skunkity funk!

2 Likes

I don’t know about relaxing lol! With all this planting, means I have an empty tent, brain is going 2000m/h

And I bought a super charged electric bike, great times :grin:

6 Likes

Nice! That’s awesome! Things are killer Jet has a sick one! Colelennon too! I’d love one! Haha I was busting your balls lol productive is good to my brother!

1 Like

2 weeks vacation is so close now is not the time to slack :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Next week I have to spray some sulphur, I have to check joecrowe thread etc

Yeah I bought 2 bikes, one is much more comfortable and powerful, I’m keeping the genesis e300, other one I’ll sell…

4 Likes

Sweet! That’s awesome, I’m jelly!

2 Likes

Skunks everywhere :joy:

I dropped by my friends house on my way back and his dumbass dog got sprayed by a skunk right in front of me lmao

up close the smell is different, more oniony. Everybody is screaming, let’s collect data.

Science!

16 Likes

I’m happy I’m reading about this instead of doing it! Very interested in seeing this project progresses along. All caught up for now

4 Likes

Thanks for joining :slightly_smiling_face:

The few who know what the hell I’m doing are questioning my sanity. I assure you I’m not crazy.

By doing these things I learn more about myself than about plants, for now.

7 Likes

I literally smell it almost daily in my neighbourhood, and one lady puts out cat food on her porch, EVERY NIGHT there are 3-4 skunks in a circle chowing down just after dark lol. It’s a lot more sulfur/rotten egg/oniony for sure, it’s crazy how it permeates your eyes/nose with the burn though that’s the part I can’t understand.

3 Likes

Oh I don’t think your crazy at all! I just don’t want to be doing it myself! I think it’s going to be an epic show with fantastic results.

Ahhh oniony skunk spray :joy:
I could’ve sworn I chimed in before now😳

2 Likes

Surprised me how onion dip it smelled up close! To me skunk is the smell left in the air from a distance, or at least thats what I associate it with.

The dog rubbed it’s face of my pants, I’m leaving them outside :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I think the only person irl that knows about any of my weed habit is my dad, and he asks me why in the hell would I go through this much trouble for plants. Even I looking back think it’s a bit much lol

I think you commented before, yeah… spring is a bit blurry hah, with work then plants I literally get no sleep… may to July seem like one long day, probably get 2 hrs of sleep a night :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13 Likes

@Mithridate I like your dedication🙂

3 Likes

Screenshot_20230713_161433_Chrome

12 Likes

I swear rain feels good.

People take cover during a storm. I go out there barefoot and recharge.

Limitless :wink:

10 Likes

That’s a nice soaker to recharge Mother Nature.

3 Likes

Yes! Timing is very good. My mentor swore by planting before a thunderstorm. Something about realigning plants magnetic fields with earth.

I can’t explain it…

12 Likes

From 1999

10 Likes