Legends never die

Checking back where I left off I noticed I was so excited about squat greasy plants I forgot to show what else is in the line.

We got a few thin blades popping here and there.

And some that don’t like the bathroom tiles.
I put hash in my morning coffee baby get used to it.

I’m due to visit soon. Last time I thought they were a little pale to my liking so will bring whatever needed :call_me_hand:

Edit: ah I did show the twisted one last week. Meh

18 Likes

Overall the skunks are doing good. Some were hungry… to the point where the bottom most leaves started to yellow. I should have fed them before taking a break. Oh well.

I did not take pictures… my back is killing me and kinda noticed i hadnt when I was already out. I was not going back lol.

But I did take cuts :wink:

Mostly from the fat ghanis… and one giant he-she… yeah I know…

9 Likes

So far none is showing me what I saw from the line 2 years ago indoors. It is early, too early to be frustrated. I don’t remember at what point the spot on skunk showed up… it was definitely before they fully hit flowering but inside I had them in pristine health.

With some time off I downloaded a metic ton of nerdy chemistry and botany stuff which I all read already.

At one point the puzzle started to make sense, I thought I was understanding what was required for the unique smell to show, or at least what gave the best chance for it.

Then after 18 chapters of chemistry, guy said “we have never encountered these processes in the plant kingdom” you fucking with me.

The nerdy stuff is nice but sometimes you just gotta get your nails dirty :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

@TomHill

Bruh.

Naughty naughty

5 Likes

15 Likes

Wow, they grew well since last time. Look how tall they are now! Nice trees of filthy skunks! :laughing:

Nice adventure going on here, hope you’ll get the best of it. Enjoying reading it.

1 Like

Well thanks man.
They are baby trees still, but the savage outdoors is what these were acclimated to. Thing is since it’s a seed run I didn’t want to risk having 8ft plants and compromise this crucial step.

1 Like

Sure you don’t want that. The “lots of short plants” approach makes sense in guerilla growing :grinning:

1 Like

:wink: thats mostly how I roll
I don’t see 10lbs plant being practical where I am. This isn’t Cali! 2lbs max per even for volume.

The exception being vertical hydro :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

I put about 50,000 seed aside on that one. Mice devoured it all. Thems the breaks eh. One for the rat, one for the crow. One to rot, and one to grow.

8 Likes

Oh right, I had forgot about that bit… shame really

2 Likes

It happens. And I seen you guys smoking chickweed too. Knowing you’d have zero interest in mine.

3 Likes

I grow full on man weed :joy:

3 Likes

Witches like my shit too. But not normal chicks

4 Likes

Haha yeah chick weed.

Completely sober i feel like I’m on nzt, so smoking the electric cerebral stuff makes me feel like I’m about to spontaneously self combust :joy:

So kinda have to skip on the astronaut weed and go with chick with callous hands weeds lol

3 Likes

On the no interest, not exactly true… your old world unhybridized lines have appeal to me.

I’m too young to have collected early stock. If I go to Pakistan or Thailand now I’ll come back with a cookie cross

10 Likes

Damn invasive cookies pollen. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rofl:

6 Likes

That shit been happening since the 80’s and no. These things they showing you now are lame Dutch hybrid don’t kid yourself. .

6 Likes

I did not abandon this run. Took 2 weeks off and now something limiting my movement prevents me from visiting but will do as soon as possible.

Don’t know when, till then the skunks are on their own. I hope they’re OK :pray:

14 Likes

skunks are tough. Looking forward what you’ll get of this wild run!

2 Likes