Legends never die

hahah

Hauling heavy stuff is the secret to the fabled farmers strength!

Thank you sir, I’ll come back even stronger :pray:

7 Likes

Do you have trouble identifying keepers?
Never stop bettering your craft.

Can you tell if an animal is male or female by looking at it for 2 seconds from 50 ft?

Get gud mofo 🫡

5 Likes

Also, I stopped taking whatever prescription pills and I’m healing FAST.

Doc is ???

Catch me in the woods.

8 Likes

its all gravy when you can keep in motion, its when you get stuck in a car seat or a chair for a while when all the bad stuff happens

5 Likes

And the docs wanted me in a wheelchair to help me… craziness.

So one of the parameters I use to gage progress is my mornings. For the first week it would take a whole ceremony to start walking, pills, stretches, bath, ice etc

Since the inflammation went away I really started to hit the marks. Flexibility is back, strength is back etc 10 days ago I could barely take a shower and would have to lay down for 2 hours to move again.

I walked 2 hours today and feel good.

16 Likes

Great news.

2 Likes

are the morning stretches core related? i just started skipping over everything else after a while, the leg + core stuff is the cheat code for me, especially in the a.m. some work on the inner thighs, i do that standing, but yea just started thinking fuck all the noise just core and legs, then use the upper body actually doing things during the day. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

When pain was terrible I focused on basic back stretches. Alternate knees to the chest then both knees using your hands to help, stretching cat and side to side knees laying on my back.

Once these were easy I moved to core strengthening movements, hip rises, lifting knees no hands, lifting legs fully extended no hands etc

6 Likes

In my case the problem is my lower back so the exercises and stretches focus heavily on hip mobility and core but I can easily see upper body exercises being important if someone is having problems with the whole back or stress between the shoulder blades etc

If a health professional suggests doing such and such stretches or training I’d follow their recommendations.

If self diagnosing, get on a dating app and find a cute kinesiotherapist and get your car keyed :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

My wife got me doing yoga. Thought what a bunch of horse turds. I did it and I was very humbled. I felt all the weak muscles I didn’t know I had getting so sore but I became more flexible and strong even at 60. Taught this old dog some new tricks.

6 Likes

Yes! Told u they couldn’t hold you down brother! Yes

3 Likes

Exactly right. I was laughing at body weight only exercises until my friend made me do full intensity burpees :skull_and_crossbones:

@TopShelfTrees1 I have to thank my grandfather’s freak genetics for my healing superpowers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Oh man, I would love to just smoke some real skunk I remember the first j like it was yesterday one of my absolute top 3 ever for taste, effect and smell

4 Likes

Out of 100++ plants, I got ONE solid male. Good thing he’s right next to the 2 fat leaved girls I hoped cuts would root the most :wink:

24 Likes

So you’re trouncing around in the woods with a broken back? I would expect nothing less of you haha. Take care of yourself man. I also heal like a lizard, and have on the odd occasion found my limits. It sucks haha.

6 Likes

My first big run with this skunk line I had to trash due to security reasons. I couldn’t live with myself if I ruined this one too. Haunting regrets is much worst than anything I could put myself through :wink:

14 Likes

That’s a nice male. If there are people in the neighborhood growing their own, they’ll regret it, but at least hopefully they won’t throw the seeds and get good stuff. But I guess it’s far from everything there

Welcome back (ahah) mithridate!

3 Likes

Closest house is about one hour away :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and around here the choppers will come ram through your door for a single plant. Very few grow, even less go off the beaten path.

Thanks, still vertical baby

12 Likes

Somebody is getting it done! Good job brother and glad you went out!

4 Likes

Slow and steady haha

I can already tell I’ll have to take it easy for a couple days… and I still have 1h30 to walk to a road :laughing:

Grow hard

5 Likes