Legends never die

Just read the whole thread to catch up. you’re a machine, man :rofl:

The plants look great and I have my thumbs pressed for the skunk!

3 Likes

Free for all from the skunk patch

30 Likes

Some plants are showing intersex tendencies under the skirt. I won’t cull them to have as many combinations as possible. Some seeds are already forming on about every plants.

Most are standing at 4ft tall by maybe 2ft wide, some just didn’t grow much… those smalls probably had difficulties growing roots early on.

They are frosting up nicely and I can’t wait to start popping fresh seeds from this run :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Almost forgot lol

I folded the wild plants growing away from the stalks by stepping all around each plants and threw about 1cup of ag bloom osmocote per plant.

That’s most likely the final feed, I’ll check back in 2 weeks on seeds maturity to set a chop date.

12 Likes

Imagining mithridate dancing around the plot :laughing:

4 Likes

Bro.

Look at their feet. That’s me .100% hahah

8 Likes

:rofl:

Now I got the picture of you dancing that gig with a skunk. Pure canadian gardening! Thanks bro, good laughing here!

2 Likes

Atlanteean circle dancing. Good for the garden :+1: will definitely impress your lady friend with the good ancestral genetics :ok_hand: Gotta have strong babies.

:grin::grin:

7 Likes

:laughing:

Sure works better than a moshpit!

3 Likes

While both are proud representant of a specific culture, there’s a strange but very present link between quebec traditions, berbers way of living and Atlantis but I digress :sweat_smile:

Plants saved my life. It is but natural to help them thrive. If it wasn’t for plants I’d be on discovery Channel. Yes really.

Agriculture kept dangerous men busy in times of peace :v:

6 Likes

I’m sure atlantis built a tunnel between canada and maghreb, you just brought the proof of it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Indeed, taking care of little green plants is so relaxing. Until someone steps on them, then war is on!

And I guess plants saved discovery channel too :laughing:

1 Like

For self notes. I drank 6x 500ml cans of bavarian beer and a 6pack of Pabst blue label. I do not feel a thing. Also took pain kilers and anti inflammation meds.

Doc said “you can’t drive on this shit”

He was right :grin::grin::grin:

7 Likes

Yeah but why drive when you can fly!

1 Like

:laughing::laughing:
Well…
Flying high is very much limited in its momentum :wink: cuz I ain’t going nowhere fast :laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

If you ever play the lottery, DO NOT sign your ticket. Whatever procedures got you on cameras, paying for the ticket, looking at your change, getting a slurpy and scratching your balls.

Don’t sign it, win it and make a blind trust to evade taxes.

Follow me for more money tips :money_mouth_face:

10 Likes

Awesome! This made my day reading these! The shkunk lives on! Woohoo

4 Likes

There’s got to be a RKS pheno in all those seeds :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

You are crazy tough brother and I get the love you have for this. You changed my thinking and I got to pick it up!

I always tell myself watch what they do not what they say. You are Full 300! Keep Bringing It Brother!

3 Likes

So the 2 broad leaf skunks are now rooted ! They don’t look like much now but hey they’ll grow :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
So far the 2 little cuts are louder than the Chem d and giesel they’re sitting next to.

Next time I visit I’ll spend the day at the spot to take cuts, collect pollen and do the Ole scratch and sniff on all of them. So far I only really smelled 1/3 of them up close.

13 Likes

Anything resembling skunk?

1 Like