Legends never die

Just went thru the whole thread. Great reading. Looking forward to what remains. Keep up the good work! :fire:

4 Likes

I miss guerilla growing…my back doesn’t. This is my first year not in the bush in decades.

Over all the years of doing it I believe I’ve built up an immunity to mosquitos. We can be sitting somewhere at dusk and everyone is complaining about getting bitten and why aren’t I, and meanwhile I am, I’m just ignoring it. And after a short time they don’t itch if you don’t scratch.

2 Likes

“Where were you pop-pop, when the infamous Mithridate found the legendary Skunk strain?”

"I commented on the thread once.:

“Fucking L E G E N D”

6 Likes

Me :“I saw Goyums post”

Great grandkids: “No way…Great granddads been through EVERYTHING in history!”

4 Likes

It’s too bad he won’t just make a new sock account and try to stick around for a while…instead of just turning to shit and being a dick to everyone … wouldn’t you say? @Goyum
And maybe if he did…everyone could refrain from all the boron jokes and attacks? Maybe we could all learn something?

3 Likes

In more recent times I occasionally question my love for guerilla. I definitely slowed down and keep the more worked spots for seeds runs, testing lines and I won’t lie I like my hash. Growing this way I get to hash many lines and mix and match like jellybeans hah.

Mosquitoes are relentless in the swamp, while digging I got bit 500 times on my hands and I was wearing gloves. My blood is cocaine to them, they swarm me. The bites don’t itch as much as they used to but the bastards drive me nuts after a long day.

1 Like

The guy never really engaged in conversations, just one and done. Luckily he’s got 1300 accounts split on about every weed site, so I kinda assume everything on the subject he said multiple times already, just a matter of spotting the good posts :wink:

2 Likes

I grew in an area of 100 sq mi of swamp. I still fish there, just not as deep in. The mosi’s are still as plentiful as I remember them…was there last week.

3 Likes

Shreklandia!! We’re on the same page then :yum:

2 Likes

I always liked to grow where no one wanted to hike.

2 Likes

Very true, I just thought I’d throw a line in the water and see if we get a nibble, you never know when he might be around, :point_up::joy:.

2 Likes

Some of them look elitezz

13 Likes

Some are starting to express a strong sour note and they’re not necessarily the prettiest eh😉

These 2 for exemple.

13 Likes

So I’m noticing something.

The small pole like leafy ugly plants are the promising ones… literally the uglier the better.

I am stunned.

9 Likes

Aleister Crowley weed haha

4 Likes

This one is off-putting. You can’t even call this buds … I am mind blow right now lol

Also, do you even red pistils bro

16 Likes

this is the attitude i find leads to the desired outcome most of the time

may luck be on your side and the majestic reveals itself to you

6 Likes

Thank you very much :pray:

4 Likes

Not sure how I missed this but I’m glad I found it. I have several different strains of skunk. I’m just waiting to see what I like. Your plants up top look delicious.

1 Like

Haha yeah I’m not the best with thread titles :laughing:
I’m happy you found it!

Some do have great structure and trichome coverage, for a 1993 outdoor line I’m impressed :ok_hand:
I’m sure a few of them would make great breeding stock.

8 Likes