Legends never die

Man, I really hope I didn’t come off as insensitive with my comment here; not at all intended. Was just trying to fit a bunch of meaningful words in without writing a long(er) post. Never cool to lose someone.

2 Likes

No worries :+1: i didn’t think nothing of your nature comment. I don’t perceive death like most, I will outlive all of you, and everybody I know :wink:

6 Likes

except your back isn’t :rofl:

1 Like

That’s ok, I’ll save you a spot in the front row buddy. :wink:

2 Likes

That’s the attitude! I hope you do and I’ll try to leave something behind for folk like you when I decide to make the Grand Travel.

Legends Never Die :+1:. Gameness is what I think they call it.

2 Likes

I’m the same way. Hang in there my friend.

2 Likes

Grow log day 182

Still shucking beans brah :rofl:

16 Likes

:wink:

22 Likes

Looks like a whole lot of good baby skunks…nice! Been BUSY shucking I see.

Assuming the “mold-” means mold-free?

1 Like

I had started using a notation system where I’d rate each characteristics from minus minus minus to plus plus plus while bucking and pakckin on the patch but I soon realized after a dozen plants that I smelled so strongly of pot hash gas pine skunk that I couldn’t rate anything fairly, same with size etc lol

The mold- means lightly susceptible to mold (on a bad year ;))

6 Likes

One plant per bag, got a bunch to go, like a 100 :dizzy_face:

27 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight! :heart: Looks like your done! What does dome mean?

1 Like

Oh haha, I wrote “dome” on some of them (7) because I eventually ran out of space to dry each plant separately, so I used domes from trays to dry.

Unimportant, except in the chaos I think I switched a couple labels around by mistake :sweat_smile: :grimacing:

5 Likes

What a gorgeous sight brother! Now the hunt begins

2 Likes

That’s a lot of work! At least the size of the package gives a hit of the size of the mother. I foresee a lot of baby skunks will be culled soon :laughing:

2 Likes

About 30% done :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It is beautiful! Surely there’s a keeper in there lol

Your crystal ball works perfectly haha. With plenty of base stock I can now furiously cull hordes of little skunks at around 3 weeks and flower the rest

6 Likes

Haha @Mithridate looks like pop corn kernels from far back :rofl: Tons of kernels. Looking good congratulations on the seed hual ,)

2 Likes

Hee hee we’ll be culling with a vengeance brother! And I guarantee there’s a keeper or 70 :wink:
Oh the dank that shall be found :drooling_face:

2 Likes

They’ll all pay for mithridate’s back! :laughing:

2 Likes