Legends never die

If you help me trim you can take home as much as you can carry. Hair, not weed :joy:

4 Likes

During summer I trim my chest hair only so that sweat dont make my chest scintillating in the sun and alert choppers.

5 Likes

:joy:

I put ice in my underwear to foil FLIR systems.

5 Likes

Does it work?

“No but it has me feeling HOUuU”

5 Likes

I was at the eco centre moments ago to drop scrap from a job, the yard trash container reeked of fresh skunk. :grinning::grinning:

Top quality :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Ill be following along. This should be epic!

2 Likes

Maybe starting a wild colony in the woods?

1 Like

I tried that, well I abandoned 2 patches that got pollinated by accident 4+ years ago. Hundreds of thousand of seeds, when I checked this year there was no sign of weed there :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Just when I thought Skunk was gone. Trap ready to catch that stank.
Along for the ride to get sprayed. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Funny how, on one hand, you can drop seeds by the hundreds or thousands and nothing happens, but someone can drop a single seed that turns into a tree, and in the most unlikely places. Mother Nature is going to do whatever the hell she wants; anything humans do is merely a suggestion, at best.

3 Likes

Haha well it should very well be possible to have a self sustaining population in the woods. But winters here are brutal so critters and non migrating birds here have to get fat quick. Canna seeds is a tasty snack :yum:

5 Likes

Legends never die, but can become exceedingly rare with time. If it wasn’t for individuals stubbornly growing the same old line or stashing their favorites from yesteryear we’d all be smoking hemp by now.

Glad to have you :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Here for the ride! Hope you find that stank you’re looking for in there, from what I’ve been reading this is more and more rare :frowning:

Are these seeds from 1993 or a variety called skunk 93?

1 Like

Thanks! I know it’s in there, just have to find enough stinkers to reconstitute it into a proper line.

The seeds are from 1993, and I got them as skunk in an OG betty crocker icing tub :wink:

12 Likes

Ohhhh hell yeaaa! Can’t wait to see them in a few months.

2 Likes

I can’t wait myself :grin:

Really hoping I find a crazy cut on my first sizable outdoor run, I’m a bit last minute but hey :wink:

6 Likes

Pulling for you Mith. My skunk future is in your hands.

5 Likes

Worried about finding a couple keepers out of 140? Man I hope you get 20+ ! LOL

2 Likes

Thanks Smooth, if luck isn’t on my side, stubbornness will save my butt, every time :slightly_smiling_face: it’ll happen, it has to happen.

Last time I went 20/112 for the straight skunk smell. To be keeper material it has to have the high too. 2 very complex traits, I’m not delusional yet hahah

8 Likes

Everyone read the stories about how skunk starts to reek from sprout… it’s not that much of an exaggeration either lol

You can spot the loud ones from 3 nodes tall and on. Amazes me every time.

Like this one short ass piece of lucerne for example,

19 Likes