Legends never die

Atta boy ! I thought you gave up. That’s determination I hope you didn’t get too wet brother! It’s on now

3 Likes

Adapt, improvise and overcome. You think like a country boy.

1 Like

The rain never came !

I dug all the holes, carried the bailes of dirt and the nutes to this patch but didn’t plant. If I did I would of had to carry water to each of them using a 1g water jug because I couldn’t find my buckets in the dark lol.

That was too much for me. I turned around with the trays. Sun was getting up and the mosquitoes drove me nuts all night :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

Good morning sleeping beauty! :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Best 2 hours of sleep I had in a while lol

3 Likes

I can only imagine the mosquitoes brother! Hate those pricks! I see you are smart and made some gaiters by tucking in your socks/pant legs . Ticks are no joke either. Well a lot of the hard work is done! Much respect, how far is water source?

4 Likes

Bahahaha I figured :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

They’re a hungry bunch that’s for sure.
This is mosquitoes and tick infested shrek land.
Gotta come prepared :upside_down_face:

There’s no water source per say, I had to dig down until I hit the water table. Its about 100meters away from that spot

16 Likes

Nice, ya that’s the way brother. I always preferred spring or creek/stream but always increased risk being close by…. Good call :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Skunk time in this mothafucka!

1 Like

Yeah I’m trying to figure out a way to access water without buying 10 miles of hose :laughing: At least for the skunk patch you know

7 Likes

We planting tonight, remember ?

This time I got bug spray!

9 Likes

Be safe out there.

2 Likes

Thanks man. Fear not, I am the biggest carnivore/omnivore around here ha

6 Likes

I’m known to have choked a few cougars in my day :laughing:

I don’t want to sound like a whiny bitch but these are p.o.s conditions to work in. Too late to turn around eh? Lol

8 Likes

I’d throw a mix of cannabis seeds and companion crop seeds and call it a day. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Normally, I’d agree. I rarely go through all this trouble to grow some plants. Except last time I grew those for any kind of proper seed run I had to trash them due to the smell as noone would take them.

Shrek land it is.

6 Likes

Have you thought about using one of those well spikes? Basically a steel straw you drive into the ground. They work best in sandy soil but if the water level isn’t too deep they work a treat :pray:

3 Likes

It’s certainly worth looking into.

Here it’s mostly clay but the water table is quite high.

4 Likes

Good morning brother? You get some down last night ?

4 Likes