"...lessons of life can't be learned in a day" To grow or not to grow? That is "..." for life!

Hi everyone, just an update… Question, I’ve been feeding them with mostly either fermented fruit and or plant juice (small quantities), fermented as well as fresh Aloe Vera. Not long ago, I was beginning to get concerned whether I was underfeeding my plants and went ahead and bought a basic pack of organic, bottled fertilizer (Biobizz basic pack: BioGrow, BioBloom, and Algamic). Now, do you folks believe these plants could be under fed? If yes, is there something one would be able to notice? Roughly speaking, it’s been a week. Almost every aspect of my growing experience has been experimental, full of trial and error… and was wondering if it would be to risky to not use the bottled fertilizer… Suggestions always welcome. Thanks.

2 Likes

They look healthy as f#%k to me!

2 Likes

Besides the upside down leave there, everything looks great to me!

1 Like

Thank you everyone, that’s reassuring. I wouldn’t want to try and be ballsy with my own production and disregard the need to feed them properly. I’ve already been ripped off enough by smalltimers as buyer of weed… and @Shaggy450r, that leaf is from the mother OG Kush a day after been butchered… Between you and I, think she’s giving me the finger, in her own way…! OG is the place to be!

1 Like

Looks great! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Hi folks, updating a few pics of 3 of the 5 regular ones… are these signs of being females? Hey @Gpaw, what would you say? My thanks to everyone.20210201_092941
!
20210201_092831|690x388
and another one…
20210201_092601

20210201_092546

3 Likes

I’m not seeing anything showing either way yet.

So like @Gpaw said back then, “too soon to tell”

1 Like

I agree with that assessment :wink:

Thanks anyway, it shows how anxiety can be a beast at times…

1 Like

I went crazy looking for calyxes on my first plants. Now it’s just like, oh hey look pistils, when I’m just trying to water or prune a leaf. I’ve got my first regs coming now though. They should up the anxiety back up a bit.

2 Likes

It’s simply weird, due to one’s learning curve, despite the fact of having two females 'cause I bought the seeds, the other 5 are regs, and as time progresses, I learn more and more, and the mystery, the anticipation, the understanding of what is at stake in retrospect (mind you, even the source of these seeds is unknown). All that mixed up with a number of mistakes made during its course. I guess we can only come out from it as better growers. Thanks.

1 Like

You’re welcome

I would keep an eye on this spot right here, I can’t quite tell, but that could be something peeking.
Polish_20210201_092240121

4 Likes

Looks to me like a new leaf set, but doesn’t hurt to keep an eye on it.

4 Likes

Tucked in behind the skinny leaf down in the crevice there …or maybe im seeing things :yum:

3 Likes

that’s literally what made me think, “female!” but I guess, too soon…

1 Like

Well you tell me, where it gets blurry is that the end part of the same big thing sticking out. Or is there another little hershey kiss looking thing (calyx) growing out of the corner where the big thing and skinny leaf meet…okay I need to learn some trade terms

Too soon.

I’m seeing branch tips and only the odd nub of an indeterminate pre-flower.
That said, I’d guess it’s leaning female (60/40) based on structure.

…But I’ve been wrong before! LOL :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

@Gpaw my friend, reason why you’re a higher rank member in this growing, homey OG!

3 Likes

Haw!
I’m just older than dirt… but thanx for the comp. :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes