Let’s see those old grow guides and collectibles!

Always! The man and the herb both

That second video is from a guy named either William Carroll or Igor McCaskin, who was web maintainer for NORML Canada from 1996 onward and uploaded archive videos from his hard drives in 2005 from some defunct cannabis media makers, an exciting sleeper video archive to find!

https://youtube.com/@igormccaslin?si=ync1GOruK18m-MoP

5 Likes

Cool find! :sunglasses:

1 Like

My question is how much is it worth? Signed and numbered vs. unsigned, not to mention condition, she said “mint”, what’s your opinion on the value of that title?

1 Like

Definitely matters between signed or not but I’m not a 100% sure I haven’t seen one for sale in a while and have never bought one what do you think the price difference is between signed and unsigned?

1 Like

Jacks the Man anyone have one of the double barrel Jack Herer pipes? I would love to have one in my collection

2 Likes

Roughly speaking with a print run of half of the unsigned ones, the signed one should have a value of at least twice that of an unsigned one, and possibly WAY more depending on which number it is.

2 Likes

I have one. lol :joy:

2 Likes

What’s average price on unsigned one?

1 Like

I’ve never seen one haha

1 Like

2 to three hundred in rough shape.

2 Likes

Here’s mine…. Jack gave this to his editor Leslie Cabarga who I bought it from, along with my rarest emperor book.

9 Likes

Man is there anything you don’t have haha I’ve ask so many people no one remembers them cool to see one

2 Likes

Yes in fact, I need a 1st printing of Indoor Marijuana Horticulture, October 1983, that’s one that torments me.

2 Likes

Really I didn’t think that would be super hard one why do you think you haven’t found one?

1 Like

I honestly couldn’t tell you, I have 4 2nd printings…. I have been looking since I started collecting and have never seen one, even asked Jorge if he had one or knew anyone that did… and no of course not.

Here’s a thread one of our guys started about that pipe….

2 Likes

You see the 1percent company that is selling them again?

2 Likes

No, what do you mean? Edit: found it, that’s pretty interesting…

2 Likes

Yeah they don’t look as good as the originals might buy one to see what it’s like

1 Like

Thanks for posting this I actually bought that photo it will go great with the east village other of his face

2 Likes