Let’s talk pepper spray

Admins can delete this if I can’t post this

My wife is freaking out at the minute with all this Asian hate crimes going on,there’s no way she would be able to carry a gun in San Francisco

Thinking about getting her some good pepper spray,
I think it’s illegal to use bear spray on someone in Cali

Maybe pepper spray and a taser

7 Likes

I would honestly suggest boxing classes, so she can defend herself with confidence without the need to remember to carry anything.

Your hands go everywhere with you :wink:

Otherwise yes, some type of pepper spray AND look up how to use ordarny items as a weapon, like car :key: keys.

5 Likes

Wow you guys can have a taser? My wife has pepper spray and is nervous to leave the house with that. In Canada you have zero self defence rights. We don’t have a lot of crazy stuff going on but still.

5 Likes

I’m in Canada :canada: & got pepper spray for my wife, didn’t care about the legal aspect. Figured the legal issues for using it would still be minor compared to what could happen if she needed it & didn’t actually have any.

17 Likes

She’s too short and that’s too close of contact I used to teach kickboxing and mugendo,she knows how to use her hands I’ve taught her

That’s why I’m thinking about the pepper spray ,spray and run,my wife is quick she runs half marathons
She’s only 5ft tall,
I was thinking about the bear spray what’s the cops going to do she defending herself
But sf is a woke city ,the attacker would sue her lol

8 Likes

That’s crazy San Francisco a real shithole for the money you pay to live in this city I pay $3000 month for a 1 bedroom flat
All sorts of crazy homeless people in this city

2 Likes

YES on the Pepper Spray, Bro!!! When you need it, nice to have. Taught my First Wife/Japanese gun safety and she carries P.S. to this day. Always better safe than sorry, IMO. As crazy as it is now, I don’t understand why MORE Asians/Pacific Islanders AREN’T armed. You shoot a few of these A.H.s (ALL Races included!!!), most of this nonsense will stop!!! Always attacking those perceived as “docile and/or weak”. Indeed, get that P.S. or Mace. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :honeybee::100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

It’s legal to carry a taser in California you have to be 18

1 Like

There’s been a few Asian people attacked in sf already,she likes to walk around golden gate park,she started to bring the big boy with her this dog will destroy you real quick lol,he won’t let anyone near her,men or womenUploading: 26DB6A79-3E7F-472A-8A57-19276A09A3F3.jpeg…

6 Likes

It’s obvious the Slav in me but I was gonna suggest Systema.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuyh4qXFcP4

I have a first degree black belt in mugendo use to teach it here in sf as well to bouncers lol

2 Likes

That does look like it would be useful in a pub brawl! :smiley:

I was a bouncer/bodyguard in San Francisco for 15 years,work construction during the day bouncing at night

2 Likes

Can you not carry to defend yourself out there???

A gun or taser ,it’s very hard to get open carry license in this city unless your a business owner,she’s just a nurse

I did want to buy her a nice glock,she don’t like guns,motorcycle forum I’m on their always selling guns lol

1 Like

My wife has the same sentiment. Fortunately, there haven’t been too many anti-Asian incidents in our area. We are fortunately able to get a CCP rather easily in our state. I’d recommend a taser (legit police style) over pepper spray although some of the tweakers in SF may not feel either. I remember when the weirdness was largely confined to the TL. Now, it’s spreading out. You guys be safe✌🏻

2 Likes

Wow. Ya, only option in my view is a pistol for my wife, and making damn sure she knows how to use it …lol
Brother, good luck and try and stay safe over there.

3 Likes

She’s not allowed down town lol,i barred her from going till this shit blows over TL is a real shithole

Mite get her a taser Wonder how that would work with the security in the hospital ,she could keep in in her car,keep the pepper spray in her bag

My wife works in the general hospital in sf or the zuckerberg since they renamed it

She has to deal with all the shit

3 Likes

They named the hospital after Zuckerberg? Jesus Christ….

2 Likes

They did I think he threw 75 million into the pot,for a while they were trying to get his name off it lol ,

3 Likes