The Zombie Apocalypse thread!

Just a fun little thread idea I had after too many zombie movies. Let’s keep this thread light hearted and funny please.

Zombies have overrun the world! The government has collapsed, No “official” aide is coming. It’s just you, your bug out bag, and a handful of survivors left.

What’s your plan? Where do you go? Who would you want there with you?

I’d just go to sams club or costco, You need a membership to get in! haha

Also, Which zombies do you think in the highly unlikely event the apocalypse ever does happen would be? Runners like Z-Nation? Slow and steady “Turtle Zombies” like Walking Dead? Creepy fast and smart zombies like Resident Evil?

1 Like

Lots of camping gear maybe a pharmaceutical raid for antibiotics and aspirin and such…garden seeds and hunting/fishing then deep DEEEEEP in the woods miles from people…

Easiest chance of a stoned, zombie and government free existence

Z nation runners scare me… warm bodies’ bonies scare me more…

1 Like

Ditto bro. I haven’t finished all the available seasons yet, but I’m diggin the show.

I always pondered the feasibility of living on an aircraft carrier post apocalypse. Moored Just off the coast of some Island, If the carrier was just in for a refit and resupply, and only a handful of people were living on it, You’d have electricity for decades, ammo and fuel, MRE packs, medicine, they truly are floating cities. With 7 onboard reactors and all the manuals and gear found within, you could live a pretty nice life off the loot from one of them.

Til the znation zombies built themselves into a raft and floated their way to you…

Damn smart z’s…

1 Like

From what I can tell, the Zombies that eat brains, have made their way across much of the human population already.

Not much left for them now.

:laughing:

99%

4 Likes

It will be difficult with those ballasts and cool tubes strapped to my back! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Weapons:
At first i’d rely on firearms, I’ve got a few i’m pretty good at with. I’m sure reloading gear could be acquired especially in my area, lots of “mountain men” around these parts, they reload their own ammo, but they are noisy. Drawing lots of attention to yourself.

My weapon of choice would be a crossbow/compound bow. I could make arrows if needed, fire harden the tips, and it’s pretty silent.

Hindsight is 20/20, everyone should at least have basic survival gear BEFORE something bad happens. I’m not one of those true doomsday preppers, but i’d really like to have a “root” cellar full of provisions.

Now that’s oleskool! And honorable. :cowboy_hat_face:
But, don’t get me started!

1 Like

Walking dead then zombie nation.

1 Like

My cousins live in the “boonies” and have a stockpile of 50 or so guns (2 brothers, total gun amount).

That’s where I would go, because:

a) Low population density = less zeds
b) Lots of guns = Lots of protection

1 Like

Fish medicine drops for ick are amoxicillin, a variation of penicillin. Can be used for antibiotics in an end-of-days type situation. :+1:

1 Like

I’d just be the first to get eaten to save ya all. Allergic to amoxicillin so I may as well sacrifice for you guys.

2 Likes

I would modify a combine by adding a wood chipper in the throat of the combine or go to a army base and look for a mine sweeper. It is a tank that has a chain flail the detonates the mines. Both would great for grinding them pesky zombies to hamburger…

I’m guessing that in most of the zombie shows, none of the engineers made it. lol

Steam roller, sheeps foot roller, any big bucket loader also would be good for squishing them. The list goes on and on.

In reality water purification is the number one thing that ALL must have. Every one should know how to make a still. Also need to know how to make charcoal. It can be used to clean water and make smokeless fires. Check into rocket stoves for another way of cooking and boiling water with out smoke and a open flame that can be seen for miles.

3 Likes

Ok I won’t let them eat me. I’m going to hang with satin. Combine with a wood chipper is right up my alley. Run them buggers down and shoot them out in bloody pieces all over.

1 Like

With the combine wood chipper I’m sure we could make compost for some Z-weed lol :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve thought about this way too much. And have come to the conclusion that I want to be eaten first. I want to be that guy that says, “hey buddy, are you OK?” Then gets eaten…

2 Likes

Does this gratuitous violence make you guys feel better?

99%

1 Like

Rather worrisome @99PerCent. I feel your squirm. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yes it does. I feel a great release now. And nobody was harmed in the making of this thread. :smiley:

3 Likes

If there were a way to get most folks to come to grips with it this easily.

Glad it helps.

3 Likes