Lets burn one togetheršŸ˜Ž

Right on man, Iā€™m glad itā€™s hitting all them spots :wink:

1 Like

is she tasty like Mac ? I mean loud taste not tasting like Mac , know she will not? @Pawsfodocaws

i feel BULLET PROOF with 5 gallons of One n Done on my shelf :boom: No more mites in my runs .

4 Likes

My Mac has more of a glue adhesive taste and chemical smell, smells pure dank. The fritter smells earthy and pungent. I put a bag anywhere and the whole room smells hard. This shit is some fucking LOUD. Itā€™s heavy smoke and super smooth. Doesnā€™t taste of apples more of an earth taste

1 Like

I literally will never get enough of it :rofl:

2 Likes

Well , whats the cross , whats it taste like

@Pawsfodocaws
describe fritter taste n smell please

ICC is THICK , creamy, vanilla, dankness with funk added , roasted nuts n hash .Hits like a mule too

2 Likes

This will be a cool thread i think

3 Likes

Nah, Hold up! this one is the SKL (s1)

6 Likes

Hey, wait for me fellas! I know Iā€™m old and slow! HA!

Team effort topped with grinder kief.

8 Likes

Fritter taste is smooth, and smells of pungent bud. Itā€™s sweet and savory, then the exhale leaves you coughing with a pleasant experience from the earth like taste, think of loud skunk. Then think of loud hashplant. Itā€™s as loud as skunk when dried and cured buy not the same. My whole house reaks. And I smoked a bowl in the toilet room. I am going back so hold on. I will continue.

4 Likes

On it! Plus 5-characters

I like the beaker bro

Iā€™m toking on a bud my brother gave me atm. Didnā€™t catch the name but it tastes nice and lemony with some dank on the backend. Doin the trick :+1:

That fritter looks awesome @Jetdro

6 Likes

After another few hits Iā€™m also catching a super sugary taste at the end of exhale damn this is some fine smoke.

1 Like

ICC from the bong is too thick n heavy , making me hack big time . Its joint weed

2 Likes

Packing up meow

3 Likes

Smells like cypress & a mix of the green hi-C

2 Likes

sounds nice and different

2 Likes

Thatā€™s how I feel about the mac1

1 Like

Unless your into personals like me. One hitters