Let's discuss prices and market : clones/seeds/weed

Tulip bulbs won’t fit in a coin flip.

But you’re right of course.

3 Likes

Well … it’s the reverse actually. A lot of clones are now available and no longer an expensive “business-to-business” trade.

On seeds, it’s a complete different story for me. The “three digits pack” is common but not justified in most of the cases. I consider that the “clone” leverage is far higher on the seed’s market to be direct, more speculation too. I saw many times insane prices in discord auctions, for just a pack of feminized. Non sense for me.

update : I’ve to add that at one point, these prices on seeds are no longer competitive with actually … getting the clone hyped in the seed’s price.

When this stock of seeds will get a first screening in valor, i think it will hit harder that more clones available than the past year. Still just an opinion from my context.

3 Likes

Clone and seed pirates :pirate_flag:

Funny what peeps think they have ,every one has the holy grail!
I was interested in a blueberry at one time
I saw that a small breeder i followed who made a few nice crossed that interested me ( of which did by a pack 60 $ to a no name breeder lol
They posted clones available so i figured how much can a good blueberry clone be
After they emailed me a 1000.00 dollar price for a rooted clone oh they’ll ship for free

Wow such a deal
I’ll only trade for cuts or buy from certain people here

Seeds well seed heaven or cannapot mostly cheap reasonable and all great genetics

People get greedy and want it all now and they think way too much of themselves

Paps

7 Likes

Good strategy and i will never stop to defend this for OG specifically : seeds or clones.

I think it’s no longer the age of Pirates buddy, but the Corsairs ones. I try my best to prepare those sensibles to this groundswell. Another personal grid on the market ^^

4 Likes