Let's have another round....testing etc

Damn brother ! Thank you for laying that down for us ,I’m always hoping for in depth descriptions ! Love your work and enjoy the show ! Thank you brother !
Peace and love !

3 Likes

Holy Punch hit water today @Meesh . That little gem jumped the ones from @Pedro_Bann since it is a fem seed. But his will be up next. Probably SBxPAK

Mean while the last BD1xCQ is a female and we now have 2 girls. One of those is already in the flower cabinet. I sprayed horticultural oil on everything 2 days ago and due to hit it all again in the next 24 hours.

I have a few pics that I haven’t shared but a lot going on behind the curtain the last few weeks. Bear with me and will get caught up soon.

3 Likes

BLxBA 3

The fuel is strong in these…I have not been at these yet.
BLxBA 5

This one finished a few days earlier and it is soooo tasty I haven’t even tried the other.

14 Likes

Looks good!

A bit jealous ! :joy: hahaha

2 Likes

Sprayed everything with horticultural oil last night. Tooth pulled yesterday am. Feeling better as the day went by.

The little solo cup with BD1xCQ 1 is past spraying now. I put it in front of a fan for a while and will likely put some Diatomaceous earth on it.

Holy Punch sank and was planted. Taking some cuttings today and just taking it a bit easy.

4 Likes

Shit happens. life goes on and we deal with it. Some of you may have noticed an ongoing war New rounds of battle found me with one of the plants in front of a fan for a few hours drying…thing is it was past 12 hours by an hour and a half I stuck it in anyway and on it went. I have since treated 3 times with horticultural oil and once with Captain Jacks as well as covering it all in diatomecious earth and vacuuming and cleaning a lot.

Well the accumulated abuse has BD1xCQ1 growing balls. The clone is fine and still flowering but the Mom is destroyed now. The number 5 plant is still going and no problems with it.

I eliminated some plants for various reasons and have taken some clones of the LD3xPTK 1 and 2 plants.

Holy Punch is up 2 days and has small true leaves on it.

Tooth pulled, infection gone. Doing better and responding better to meds. Trying to catch up on chores.

8 Likes

Ahhhh mites suck!!!

Glad to hear you’re doing better! Infected tooth can get pretty bad.

4 Likes

I feel ya brother,I’ve been dealing with an infected wisdom tooth this past two weeks . Finally go tomorrow to get er pulled! Ouch. Losing the chiclets sucks.

Hope the best for you senoir.

Peace

3 Likes

BD1xCQ 1 last pic taken before destroyed taken Sunday

the apex cut from that plant -Sunday

and today

BD1xCQ 5 the dust is DE

It’s apex cut

I have 2 more clones of #5 rooting. The #1 clone I pollinated …it will have a few seeds!?

The LD3xPTK’s and clones

7 Likes

Switching strategy today and placed 2 Moms in 12/12 BD1xCQ 5 and LD3xPTK 2 Both of these have cuts that are responding nicely. I needed to get beyond veg with a couple and so the switch.

Got the lights burning still working on circulation/fans (12/12)

18/6

Holy Punch

8 Likes

Love the wood panel grow cabinet. Very classy! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

What’s going down in that Holy Punch pic, quarantined?

1 Like

Just starting out and staking out the most light in the house. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Clones and trying to keep moisture in or?

yes. comparing that method to using a dome actually. And by taking them at various sizes learning the sweet spots I hope.

the ‘foil’ is the shade for the windshield. Painting the inside of the doors flat white but she has me convinced to leave the cedar without paint. Will try it and see.

5 Likes

I think it’s illegal to paint cedar…

(or should be :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Oh and its two 60 W fixtures and 3 of the BR30 12 watt 2700’s on each side so it works out ~192 watts in 5.5 square feet.

3 Likes

Well as pretty as it is and as much as I enjoy the stem rub…LD3xPTK 2 is a male. I have a strong and surviving clone and no need for the pollen so probable this is gonna be gone by tomorrow. Thinking about it.

Before-

After - LD3xPTK 2 is replaced with the DCxJS Mom and I will need to take at least one cut from it before tonight.

Holy Punch day 12

9 Likes

Oh yeah forgot the solo cups cameo’s-

Ph’d water runs about 120 ppm and with the Megacrop (V2) I added water tested 720 ppm. The 2.5 gallons of water was filtered and then pH’d with 5 ml of Fulvex and 10 ml of apple cider vinegar to pH of 6.0 or close

medium is Royal Gold Tupur

I have backed off on these nutrients since the plants in veg don’t do well.

These are both BD1xCQ apex cuts. On the right is #5; and I’m liking the look of the Mom as she fills out in the cabinet. Those nodes are pretty tight and the leaves are quite narrow.

The one on the left is #1 at about 30 days of flower.

10 Likes

After some thought I decided to move the DCxJS back out of 12/12 so not flowering it. Instead I did already take some clones of the Wicked Widow plant and since there are 3 at various stages and at least one should survive I am flowering it instead.

The LD3xPTK #1 threw pistils and so that is a real nice pair of those …I have not yet destroyed him (#2)

Everything was sprayed with pH’d water a quart of which had a half ounce of Cap’n Jacks Deadbug in it and 2 drops of Myers Soap (lemon verbena) last night and dried in front of the fans before lights out.

The solo cups got sprayed with a sink sprayer and cold water. The room was vacuumed and mopped. The cabinets were vacuumed and wiped down.

5 Likes