Lets make 500 gallons of a simple and effective potting soil

Dihydrogen monoxide is the scariest chemical of all.

2 Likes

I drink that shit by the gallon!

1 Like

So chemicals good? Chemicals bad? Confused.

1 Like

Yes! Absolutely!

3 Likes

Thinking about collecting all the cow manure in the field behind my house and making soil out of it. Have a bunch of bulls that winter down here and like to hang out under the trees by my place. Collect about 10 wheel barrels and mix in my mixer with something?

1 Like

Only warning I can give based off experience, I was collecting the donkey shit from around my neighborhood and was loaded with pain in the ass weed seeds((not the good kind either) that kept sprouting every where so depends on the cows diet if I would use it

1 Like

I do a pretty simple and cheap mix.

1 part peat
1 part perlite
1part 75/25 earth worm castings/mushroom compost

Per 10gal

1/4 cup dolomite lime
1/4 cup diatomaceous earth
1cup dr earth tomato, vegetable, and herb fertilizer
1 tbsp biochar

3 Likes

Be careful unless you know what the farmers supplement their feed with IMO

Also, for anyone messing with manure, make sure you’ve properly composted the material,

This is a great thread, I love making soil and compost teas. I mostlydo Hempy but I have been wanting to get back into organics. I can get a cubic yard of all organic potting mix delivered to me for 150$ and I’ve been heavily considering it once I run out of my Jack’s, lazy man method lol

3 Likes

Good read Bro; the old cow pie is on its way, one slice or two. Going to throw RKS in it so should be interesting

1 Like

Mmmmmm, nothing like the smell of fresh manure, ha, i grew up surronded by dairy and chicken farms. I can still almost smell the giant silos of chicken shit. Very unique smell.

Rabbits are easy to keep and have some really great manure that DOES NOT need to be composted and can be directly used on our harems without risk of nutrient burn. Just make sure you watch the source of their feed as well

1 Like

Well the smells should go from bad to worse LOL image

2 Likes

Haha, there used to be these old joke cookbooks we had at a hunting camp, that reminded me of them.
Thanks for the memory :sunglasses:

1 Like

LMAO! Funny shit, not sure how smelly this strain will be but o’well will c says the blind man

1 Like

Who had success this year building my soil recipe? Love to see and hear the results :slight_smile:

No one got any results to share?

1 Like

I think that happened in 2021.

And now, with the advent of AI, profits will continue/increase, and there’ll be an estimated 300mil layoffs.
If people weren’t a fan of UBI (Universal Basic Income), they soon will be.

The next 4-5yrs will see economic events that have never happened before, at least on this scale. I’m going to work on 3 priorities:

1. Make good food.
  2. Listen to good music
  3. Spend time laughing with friends.
4 Likes