Let's See The Wild Animals In Your Yard

This is the thread where we show pictures of the various wild animals that wander through our yard. I know some of us live in the boonies and all around the world, so let’s see what interesting critters have shown up on your property.

If we ever get to a point where we get to post videos, post those, too. In fact, I take a ton more videos of animals in my yard than pictures, so my pics will mostly be screen grabs from videos I have.

I can bear-ly wait to show you this big boy :bear:

If you “like” this post, I’ll give you a couple of bucks :deer: :deer:

No? Maybe you’d rather see this foxy lady :fox_face:

Still not liking it? Ah…you’re all a bunch of turkeys! :turkey: :turkey: :turkey:

I was really hoping you guys would fawn all over my post…

Ok, fine I tried, damn it. Duck you guys! :duck: :duck:

107 Likes

You got a whole buffet rolling through lol even some Vietnamese specialty cuisine

15 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy do you happen to live deep in a forest, in a small house :house:, by yourself? Cause that seems to be Alot of wild animals In your yard…

6 Likes

In the woods on a mountain, but the house isn’t small. The reason there are so many animals is likely due to my pond and a heated watering trough. That trough ensures water is available in my yard during the coldest of winter months. Also, I’ve been known to put out alfalfa or corn. It can get a little crazy…

42 Likes

Haha your the kid that never read the sign at the zoo “don’t feed the animals” lol :laughing::rofl:

That’s really good of you though, seriously. Making sure nature thives. :relieved: your gonna have to name them all since these are your wild pets essentially.

7 Likes

Nice pictures

1 Like

Nice
I don’t have a yard living in an apartment
But there use to be a raccoon sat outside my front door at nights,he would climb up the fire escape lol

San Francisco is full of them

5 Likes

@FattyRoots

2 Likes

We have a wide array of animals running around our property in vermont. We have a nice chuck of land nestled away surrounded by prime wilderness. We have gotten moose, lynx, coywolfs, coyotes, skunks, short tailed stoats, porcupines, bears, deer, turkeys, and grouse just to name some…on camera running around the house. Squirrels and chipmunks are the worst…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

32 Likes

Yes, I’ve seen where you posted those shots of that bear. Damn beehives! Would love to see a bunch of those critters you’ve got running around!

8 Likes

@anon98660487 your dogs are great looking. I do like the wild life.

2 Likes

Golden gate park full of wildlife and crazy homeless people lol

Found these out on my dog walk today lol,have a jeweller Lupe but shit these are free when I was younger growing up in Belfast did a lot of rabbit hunting with the dogs ,that’s how we spend weekends shit load of beer and weed and go rabbit hunting lol
Been boar hunting a few times over here use to work with this bloke was fun crazy he take us boat hunting
Lol

5 Likes

Good times. Sounds fun. I found one the other day. Not as nice as those. But finding free stuff is cool.

1 Like

People leave all sorts of shit on the streets here in San Francisco,always moving in and out of the apartment building I live at,I found a meat slicer downstairs one night ,sofas beds,you could furnish your apartment,people just don’t want to take it with them

2 Likes

Plus lots of squirrel, birds (from turkey vultures to ckickadees), raccoon, and lots of cats and the little things that bring the cats in. Oh and ducks and geese in the creek. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Got this stud walking by the garden this morning ing. Come on bow season!

10 Likes

I was in my bedroom and saw a fawn taking a rest below my window. I always think fawns are super cute, so went down to the main floor to take a closer look and THIS is what I saw…

Yup! 3 fawns and a mom!

Then I came back later and saw this!

I’ve had this home for over 15 years and this was the first time I’ve seen 4 fawns resting like that in such close proximity. I love it!

30 Likes

Just went outside for a toke and saw these slugs to be hanging from a strand of goo mating I think I don’t know anyone else know this was certainly wierd to see…

leapord slugs mating. That’s it. Crazy wierd

17 Likes

Hey here OG, so most of the time I get to see many rabbits in my yard, racoons, the occasional Opossum and now we have a fox having a nap. Got some great pics of the gorgeous critter. I love seeing all our visitors being here in the suburbs. We get much more variety at the lake but it’s still always great to see our visitors here. Show off them pics of the critters the come visit you.

Uploading: 20220403_162855.jpg…

25 Likes

@DougDawson nice fox! I have a black fox that visits me at my cabin in CO… Captured a picture of this lil guy while cleaning up my lawn this morning:

22 Likes