Let's show Overgrow some love!

You got all your sisters with you too bro :grin:

10 Likes

There is always someone here that has gone through the expense and trouble of trying the latest and greatest of something and give feedback on their experiences. Example: LED lighting. People have tried all the led lighting types out there and between them, have shown us all the best ones to buy to avoid spending a lot of money to find out for ourselves. Someone has given us at least one good hack for converting a cheap light to a high performance light inexpensively.

To those whom have ventured there before the rest of us, I salute you, and burn one in your honor!

8 Likes

Amen bro! Thatā€™s what OG is all about! Pipeload to all you pioneers! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

All right, show me where i click now!

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Overgrow was there for me when I needed it the most after the death of my growing mentor. The love and caring and compassion I have receive has been the biggest blessing in my life right now. The Mods are awesome the people are too and the whole cannabis aspect and everyoneā€™s hard work and great information is just the icing on the cake
THANKS OVERGROW

8 Likes

Hang around brother, you will find many others coming along the same path that you arrived on.

:thumbsup:

:sun_with_face:

6 Likes

Hell ya man and I can only hope that I can be there for the person like you were for me @99PerCent. You were the first person to ever comment on my thread! :+1::+1::+1:much love!

6 Likes

I had been thinking about making my own meditation medication for a couple years. Buying HT magazine and reading up. Got Nicoā€™S & Jorgeā€™s videos and pulled the trigger on a grow tent setup. Once I was ready, I hit as many forums as I could think of and quickly found out that very few are active on a day to day basis. Then I found OG. There was activity and a real intelligent feel about the forum. After lurking for a couple days or so I created an account and started posting. I was trying to find information on who to buy seeds from, what seeds to buy fem, auto, etc. In one of my first few posts, I asked a seed question. One PM and 5 days later, I was scrambling to get my final few supplies together when my gifted seeds arrived. I donā€™t know what it is, but I had a good feeling about all the people here. Everyone here is so helpful. I sure am glad to know you all, and a special thanks to @99PerCent who gifted me that first package. Without your generosity, I wouldnā€™t have those big beautiful plants growing up nice and strong. There are too many others to name right now who have helped. I hope to pay you all back some day.

11 Likes

Man do i love overgrow, its like my own little safe haven. Therefore I love you overgrow! And I love all of you guys too for making this a great place!

3 Likes

I plan on making the Patreon leap of faith by sending a 20$ to some other OG member who has a bank acct (because i am of the ā€œunbankedā€ peasants) and they can be a super-duper-supporter. :thumbsup: :money_with_wings:

:evergreen_tree: any US volunteers?

4 Likes

Been scouring the internet for years reading threads on any forum I could find ie, rollitup, THCFarmer, icmag, and more I canā€™t remember. YouTube was my favorite place to watch some grow videos or advice before they took down all the weed tubes. Always lurking in the back keeping my head down and my mouth closed. Then a few months back I was listening to the Potcast on SoundCloud with an interview from bhodi and he mentioned this site was back up and used to be the shit so I came here lurking again, read every thread I could and finally made an account.

Everyone is incredibly generous and always willing to help. Thereā€™s no wrong way to grow here. The vast amount of knowledge and the hundreds of active members is what I love.

Feels like the family I never had. Love you OG :v::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

We love you too @Fewding :+1: what you said is exactly what we want to promote here at OverGrow. . .We want to make it bigger than it was originally, and with all the awesome members on here I see it happening, No problem. . . There is always discord https://overgrow.com/discord where you can ā€œIMā€ for real time advice also. . .there is a bunch of great guys on there willing to help!

3 Likes