Let's talk about clones floating in Europe!

finally finished with the thread. hier war ja ziemlich was los.

7 Likes

Well done! I’ll wait for the report in your thread.

6 Likes

here is an updated list of mine,
feel free to hit me up, fellas :slight_smile:

• Oaxacan, selected from cryptic labs (west-eu’s selection)
  • Sansara F1 #10, my own pure sour diesel (= SD riri x SD ibl 2010)
  • Berry Nice Plants #18 F2, Pheno #5 (7,5 weeks “sm” bx, red berry)
  • Trufflez, Pheno #1 (Aficionado Seeds)
  • Trufflez, Pheno #4 (Aficionado Seeds)
  • Trufflez, Pheno #6 (Aficionado Seeds)
  • Lemon Bundt Cake (Lit Farms)
  • Froot Punch F1, Pheno #2 (Cheese taste with og/sour punch)
  • MAC F2, Pheno #6 (Hyp3rid’s selection)
  • ZCube (via Kez aka. KG Beans in UK)
  • Sherbubba (CSI Humboldt → sherb x bk)
  • Sour Cindy F1, Pheno #3 (sweet tropical diesel-type)
  • Grape Smasher, Cassis cut (my own “Grape Stomper bx x Stardawg/Sour”)
  • Donny Burger (also via Hyp3rids)
  • Cherry Tini, Pheno #1 (Perfect Tree)
  • WiFo, Pheno #8 (via Samwell’s Seeds / Baked Beans :star_struck:)
  • Strawberry Boujee (PCG)
  • Winegums (also via Kez, Breeding cut of Blues/Wedding Cake)
  • Mendobreath F4 (Marcel’s cut :sunglasses:)
  • Black Cherry Punch (Captain’s cut :grin:)
29 Likes

IMG_4210

10 Likes

no worries, bro :wink: the kid is gone…
but he might be back using his sock puppets :roll_eyes:
(like hermo, SOGfanatic or bigorno ect. bet there’s more)

__

i’d like to test this really promising envelope-method.
so, people … gimme a chance to do try that, please.
:yum:

7 Likes

I have a pack of Sour Cindy being delivered tomorrow from GLG, hope to find a keeper for those of us in the states. :wink:

3 Likes

Brother I can highly recommend @darkglobeseedbank on Strainly. He will ship CSI to the EU for you. He has 4 for 3 pack offer.

He has a very nice selection at superb prices. I picked up Umami lime glaze this week for $120 shipped, the same pack is €250 in the EU.

This weeks order is my third in as many months, straightforward guy to deal with.

6 Likes

Dito here… My pack is still waiting in Hawaii since five days… But wouldn’t ever leave Hawaii Without coercion.

5 Likes

You can always ask someone here on OG that lives in the US if you can PayPal him/her the cost and they have the money sent to nspecta instead? You don’t wanna sleep on his generosity when you buy something form csi directly!

There’s always so much freebies and stuff when you do

The cost of shipping is nothing compared to what you get for your money brother Villager

9 Likes

I try to wait until 420 for csi und maybe some bodhi stuff.
But when I’m thinking about dark horse has regularly 50% on already reduced stuff and the problem with the 120$ shipping cost of exotix genetix is also past.

Please let Archive seeds drop some 420 promotion

3 Likes

If you are into hype gear, I think 808 genetics had good prices. Felt like a lot of their stuff is made for breeding aswell, if that’s something you are interested in. A lot of reg BX of popular clones.

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

@santero Damn what a generous selection you got! I really hate to be here in Sweden sometimes :pensive:

10 Likes

maybe the letter-thingie works?
i would be up for a new test :wink:

8 Likes

@santero In a couple of day we will be back to 20-30 minus celcius again, so they would just turn up as green frozen sticks. :wink: But let’s put a pin on that :fire:

8 Likes

Definitely wouldn’t recommend 808. I know Caleb wouldn’t either. I’m in Kauai too and 808 lies about a lot of his stuff.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve read about it, still seen some epic results from his lines though and it was a painless purchase from his site. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Are you up for posting to the uk?

I’d take a something from you, if you want?

4 Likes

Ogre Breath is really good. I just know nobody uses his Crippy and I wouldn’t trust his clones are what they say they are

4 Likes

@darkglobeseedbank, had a look at what you got on Strainly, you got a future customer here! Good work on your selections!

Yeah, it’s his crippy line that I’ve seen whine about. But 90% of the other clones used in his lines are so common these days so it would be harder to use fakes then just order the real ones for a couple of bucks.

4 Likes

I can send you Double Cross F2 and Rainbowbelts 3.0 F2, without promo :wink:

10 Likes