Let's talk aliens

Segall pants are very expensive, @Foreigner and I split the cost of several different pairs . We share custody. He likes the fabric.

4 Likes

Im not sure how to interpret that . :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

edit- Do muppets wear pants?

Edit- Edit- “The Muppet Christmas Carol“ 1992. Best movie ever made.

2 Likes

They’re only the finest third rate action movie pants on the market!

4 Likes

Lots of posers pretending to be Segall , having non authentic pants. Smh

3 Likes

The pony tail you can fake but the pants no way.

3 Likes

They found the New york metro station in 1903 on 1904 they opened it… Pyramids etc we are being fooled since day 1 :wink: there was a more advanced race a few decades ago, they had more tech than we have these days

2 Likes

Too paraphrase a good friend of mine- “Im hard outta likes. “ Oh wait! Here is one but you have to split it amongst yourselves. :heart:

2 Likes

It’s dimensional i think, beings from another realm.
And not to bring bigfoot into this but some claim
UFOs are present or near when Hairy ass shows up
But I think it’s the jack links hehe.

2 Likes

Big foot is a real life wookie.

2 Likes

Wow, had it been like kicked to the curb? :rofl:

2 Likes

Your true Overlords are Cybernetic Beings, digitized. Time, Distance, Nor G-Forces have any meaning to an electronic being that can download into any ship, aircraft, vehicle, probe, or body it needs for the job it is tasked with accomplishing.

2 Likes

OMFG! So, I’ve been a member here for a while now, and I’m a literate person, I know what different letters of the alphabet look like, I know what everybody’s name is, or so I thought.

All this talk about pants. These pants, those pants, lent pants, alien pants. Pants, pants, pants. And what does my friend HashPLANTS think of all this?! All this time I’ve been reading “plants” rather than “pants!” ROFLMAO

(plants does kinda makes sense…)

OMFG!

7 Likes

Let’s get you some pants for the prize.

19 Likes

What ya got in there?

2 Likes

Superboof and swagerrific. My signature strains. (Those are Tillamook Strawberry Desiel x GG4 x SS fems.)

10 Likes

Is it the Superboof or your work?

3 Likes

I just made s1s. Ohh superboof is taken I guess.

3 Likes

S1’s is cool! I need to S1 the blockberry I have.

3 Likes

It’d be alot cooler if ya did.

5 Likes

you shouldn’t limit your thinking about travel outside our solar system to the third dimension, it could be easy to travel those distances if you exist as an 11th dimensional being… or all we think we know about physics could be wrong

3 Likes