Lights for 2x2 flower tent

I have a 2x2 tent that I would like to use as a flower tent as well from veg to flower. I searched a grow light on amazon for 50 bucks that draws 100 watts from the wall.
What would work for a 2x2?

2 Likes

Pics?

$50 sounds too good to be true.

1 Like

I use an HLG 100 for a 2x2 flowering space. Works very good in my opinion. I think there’s some cheaper brands that offer similar lights for under $100 though. Marshydro for example has one.

Can’t speak for the results of the second light, but if you want I can share some picture results of the first light in a similar space.

4 Likes

I used a Mars Hydro TS1000 and still do in my 2x2 tent. Now Mars did give the kit too me for free so take what I say with a grain of salt but it did work well from seed to harvest. Grew a couple autos in there. I did a thread about it.

3 Likes

I also have an hlg100 and like it a lot. Lot more expensive than $50 though.

3 Likes

Aesome guys!

I’m currently running a 100w Viparspectra P600 in my flower tent

My VA600 did a pretty decent job at 130w, but kills my eyes with that blurple color

3 Likes

Chalk up another fan of the HLG100 Rspec. I run two in a 3x3… just finished first run… lovin it.

6 Likes

I have 2x the hlg135 kits, use the promo code DUDE for %off. One in A 2x2 would rock!

4 Likes

I was thinking this.

2 Likes

Personally I’d stick with known brands. There’s 100s of knock offs with the new Quantum Boards just like there were 100s of knock offs for the blurples when they were the main LED on the market. Of course if you’d like to take the chance, go for it. I just prefer to go with brands that use top bin diodes and drivers because your maximizing the main selling point of LEDs which is output and efficiency.

If money is a big factor spend $35 more or whatever for the MarsHydro 600 at least they have some skin in the game.

3 Likes

I have this in my 2X2

4 Likes

50 bux off coupon https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08B841G7W?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
Dimmable. I use it in flower will burn ure plants good if too close or not optimal

Running bit over a year.

Or this one in my 2x2 no dimmer but the brick look where it is :slight_smile:

From

Full D i got the 2nd one free for doin grow journals

1 Like

I love my knock off sammy with meanwell and my knockoff osram but more importantly the babies do.

1 Like

You gotta check this out! 100 watt draw from the wall. Samsung diodes ir uv, 33 bucks!

1 Like

This is what I run in my 2x2. Digging it so far.

About $50 with shipping. If I were I would get two for a better flower.

2 Likes

In the states it’s 35 with tax and free shipping. So far I really like them. Plants do too. I don’t know if you could build a diy vanity strip light for that.

Edit: yes if you have good genetics and a good nutritious medium you should be able to grow some primo with 2 of those lights in a 2x2 space.

3 Likes

If it lasts even a year that’s a steal lol

2 Likes

Sure is. If they break I’ll come back here and report. Unless they break after one year if I can remember. I’ll write this one down. I know I got 200 watts of bright ass Samsung leds in my 2x2 and it’s bright as f***

3 Likes