Lion's automated aeroponic garden pilot

Hello @Kabuddha, thanks for the visit!!

Actually I am designing a product for the industry and for personal use… I choose the aeroponic because in my last cycle I tried DWC, Coco and Aero and I noticed root rot in DWC, because in my region is too hot and we need to manage the water temp more accurately than aeroponic (in my experience).

Im starting a company to provide automation solutions to growing and its will be my pilot… .I want to have all the data in a server and controll everything remotelly while I train my artificial inteligence to make decisions about nutrition, pests & pheno identification… So everything here is a experiment… but thanks for suggesting the hempy buckets… I already saw it before but still no tried yet.

See you around and thanks again for taking a time to participate of my adventure :heart:

4 Likes

Hey mate! hehe, I renamed my first diary to make more sense and evictee create another topic, :slight_smile:

I didnt see it there :confused: and I passed my entire saturday there looking for these type of stuff and introducing the people to my project, to validate the problem, the solution and know more about the context of growers in Spain… to know their main pain… unfortunately I didnt see… can u remember the name or where in there you saw? I can search in the catalog… I brought my one with me :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha I will look it again carefully to search something about that!

Yeah, I can’t exactly remember, maybe I can find a picture of it. But it was a system where you could just add your nute bottles of choice to a pump system. I didn’t look at it properly, probably too stoned already :grin:

1 Like

Calibrating the PH sensor and we will be ready for the tests :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That’s wild :grin:

2 Likes

10 Likes

This is super creative! Good job on the diy

1 Like

Hello buddies!! How you guys can see in the pictures above, the hydraulic system is already done … I notice some buckets with some leaks but I will solve it tomorrow with some a-toxic silicon.

The peristaltic pumps already working… the sensors are calibrated… now my work on software part will begin… The main goal in this first step of the project is convert the table bellow in automated decisions maker to manage the PPM and PH automatically, keeping the perfect conditions with out my eyes on there.

The second step will be control everything remotely and the last step will be training the machine learning to identify possible deficiencies early than a human eye can and identify pests and phenotypes. Then, put it in a nice box and try to sell to someone :stuck_out_tongue:

I thinking about an integrations with third party websites and products (like overgrow)… what u guys think about it ?

Today we’re done… tomorrow we have more work to do…

I accidentely cut my sour diesel stem and almost kill it, but I used a tape to fix the stem and it looking healthy… just locked, I guess because the hurt I did on it is using all the energy to recovery in there. Tomorrow I post some pictures from the plants in seedling/germination and our oficial team for this cycle… I already noticed almost 85% of success rate on popping the seeds… including my ones, Naughty Banana Gold and the GMO Citrus x Saucyballs, still unamed.

6 Likes

Thank you man!! I though about this project almost 10 years ago… but it was not viable and I still not growing my own weed that time by fear about the legal issues… Now is time to get things done :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on how you decided on your solutions n the chart? This is a very cool project! Good luck!

1 Like

I didn’t understand well your question… Basically I will simulate the basic… 2 or 3 times in a day I will check the PH and de TDS/PPM sensors and code the algorithm to consider the table above and dilute it with more water to put a lower TDS or if its needs increase, You will choice how much % you wanna get up the TDS (5%,10%) of that week (based on the nutes manufacturer recommendation)

ie: I will prepare a new water. 2 LITERS of water 1ml of nute#1, 4ml nute#2 and 2ml nute#3.

In some hours my sensor notice the ppm was 1000 but its now 900… SO, I will send to the pumps insert 10% of my first addtion, like, 0.1 #1, 0.4 #2 and 0.3 #3… the ppm still under the 1000? ( we want 1100) add more 10% until the tds reflects the % what you want to increase… same for the water…

I put 1000 but its coming 1100 after some hours… dilute the solution with more 1 liter, check the tds until the TDS reach 900…

Is that what you asked me ?

2 Likes

Wonder Pie Fem and Crocket Tangie on the buckets, Cream de la chem Auto and Sour Diesel fem (the survivor) and in the seedling stage 3 of the Giraffe Punch :slight_smile:

I will transfer this seeds to the medium today at night… I will leave them more one day on the towel paper to wait the radicle get bigger…

5 Likes

what a great job your doing brother!
keep the fire up

1 Like

@LionsNaughtyBeans I think he wants to know how you elaborate/decided the solutions on the chart you posted

I found it here in the Overgrow… I guess it came from @George… he saved me more than one time in my beginning with some of that type of info/images.

Thank you @George for this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg this graphic is amazing thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Here is some gold I have found in overgrow:

====== HIDROPONIC ONLY ========

5 Likes

Can anyone help me to identify this son of a bitches ? S20220520_002 S20220520_003 S20220520_004

5 Likes

Hard to tell, sort of looks like a thrips. What does the rest of the plant look like?

1 Like

its looks like Thrips, I guess…

The plant is ok… almost ready to harvest but the bottom leaves are looking like the photo… I cant throw neem oil for now… its like 5 days at max to harvest them… but I will clean hard the grow with some product to kill everything what is alive in there before put the plants for next cycle.

4 Likes