🚨LITFA Giveaway Contest!🚨

guaranteed to blow your grow up!

14 Likes

Dont forget, only a few more days (December 31) to enter the givaway!

6 Likes

:alarm_clock: Bump. :alarm_clock:

1 Like

LITFA once it turns purple

10 Likes

With LITFA:

Without LIFTA:

11 Likes

Excellent @Niburan. I put that shit on everything!
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

The product is consistent in its “rules” of use.

6 Likes

You know? I didn’t even realize I was practicing LITFA on this poor girl! Seriously! I was looking thru my grow journal pix to see if I had a LITFA example but an example of it HELPING me, not the LITFA that saw the other plants around her grow and get to be teenagers and such and she just withers away still! NOTE: The pictures are in reverse order with the top one being the most recent and the bottom image being the past shot

8 Likes

Flush that girl well then feed her even better lol

5 Likes

Thanks for the replies everyone. Today is the last day for entries. Winners will be picked and prizes sent out this week. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

I dont wear t-shirts, so Im not really entering the contest, but I have photographic proof that LITFA is better for my plants than I am :smiley:

Two different times this past year, I went off for 5 day fishing trips, and had to leave my hydro setups running on auto-pilot. Both times my plants grew better, and faster while I was gone to a different state, than they did while I was slaving over them on an hourly basis.

Last spring, I was running my first ever hydro setup. Here are the pics before I left and after I got back. While I was gone, the plants had there best, fastest, healthiest growth spurt of the entire grow.

Before fishing.

The day I got back.

Then, my brothers and I went back for a fall trip this last Oct. Again, the plants and roots, had there best, fastest, healthiest growth - while I was gone!

Before leaving in the fall.

When I got back 5 days later.

I think the LITFA people need to add a warning to the label. LITFA is very bad for your ego. :wink:

11 Likes

@anon32470837 is definitely the winner in the before and after LITFA challenge.

2 Likes

@ReikoX. Is LITFA available for IV Drip? :cowboy_hat_face:Maybe a patch?

2 Likes

Thanks, but I was serious about not wearing t-shirts, so please dont select me as the winner. I will gladly let it pass on to someone who will actually wear it :slight_smile:

hahahahaha!!! I could use one of those for sure!!

4 Likes

My genetics and LITFA lol

7 Likes

catch me up here, what does LIFTA stand for ? I have a suspicion it may be a slang ( Leave it the F*** alone ) but i really have no idea LOL

7 Likes

Very estute! Lol

Leave It The Fuck Alone it is haha

Greatest gift ever handed down from @ReikoX !

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for entering. We at LITFA Technologies will be discussing the entries and prizes. I will back on the 9th to announce the winners!

5 Likes

Good job @nitro! You have won oleskool’s Wonder Warthog Award for Quick Learning! Much love

4 Likes

Too late to enter I know but LITFA is mostly all my plants get. I see them every 2 weeks for about an hour, give them some harsh stares then ignore them for 2 weeks.

Between taking a clone and cutting down the finished plant I see them for about 5 hours total split over 10 weeks. The rest of the time they are on pure LITFA, undiluted.

Sometimes I fill a bucket if it is empty but I don’t like to go overboard.

No pinching out, no looking at individual plants, no looking at any of them in fact. Once a day or so I look at their numbers and once I see everything is still fine I get on with my life.

Every time I try to reduce the dosage of LITFA they suffer. Sometimes I am sure it is all that keeps them alive.

9 Likes