Little insight?

I don’t know if I’d be spraying now that buds are forming. I’d water in some Epsom salts, 1/2 tsp per gal. I’m with @tappy they loo cold, you said your temps were consistent, but what are they consistently at?

3 Likes

Yup…a cool root zone will cause lockout.
Personally I would check:

• temps
  • ph
  • possibly rootbound

Those are my 3 main ‘go-to’ solutions for pretty much any problem…and 99% of the time it’s one of those 3.
Those heat mats are a life saver!

1 Like

Good call because I went in and turned it up earlier !

Thanks for all that I’ll have to post pictures with the ph meter and cry out for a hand !

Tomorrow I’m gonna pic up some for sure ! Used all mine for the outdoor plants ! Temps r roughly 63-64 throughout I have the heat vent closed off

63-64 f maybe I should check a VPD chart
I just now checked my ph and it was 7.3 after nutes it dropped a little …managed to get it down to 6.0

Would it be ideal to transplant 2 weeks into flower !?

Thanks to all ! …it seems almost every grow has that one plant !

3 Likes

That’s too cold bud. You want to be in the mid 70s to low 80s. Are the plants directly on the floor or is there an air gap? What’s the floor temp?

3 Likes

Under LED and temps like this you’re much too cold especially in week 2 during stretch I’d definitely try to increase my temps and lessen runoff they look like the could use some food brother but honestly they’re not bad. Just drop your lights a bit or turn the power up.

Right now I’m running my room between 80*(dark) 85(lights on) degrees and sitting around 65-68%RH

2 Likes