Live & Reloaded

There’s no shame to breed fems for some markets, most important is to avoid breeding herms :slight_smile:

Nice healthy outdoor plant. Got your 2 pounds or something there. Kills me it’s so cumbersome to grow outdoor in this country, I’d only do that otherwise (or would I?). I want trees to sleep under! :laughing:

Must be an experience to have this thing injected in your face. I guess you couldn’t ask for a particular enhancement.Might be that you’ll end up looking younger at the end :smiley:

Some of the best moments!

COB was the first non-bagseed stuff I grew. Brought it in Dam, Barney’s COB. I guess you know what happened… Hermland in one night :smiley: But good plants otherwise.

Thanks for the hint. Makes sense. since this is a sativa/NLD feature, I guess it means looking for specimens that don’t need much N. Also that lighter green.

Never tried that one. Or any “elite” honestly. Missing a referential for sure :smiley: Time will come.

I can see what you mean. Trends are shifting, but I believe that’s also because there are different markets. What you call “fiber-love” makes a bit of sense with the whole extract market. Or when you have so much room you don’t care really. Or for some ‘elite first class’ merchandising. But I admit I find some of the phenos beautiful though :smiley: That’s purely plant/flower appeal. And it doesn’t mean the effect is not on par, which is what’s matter in the end. But I’m not sold, don’t worry :smiley:

I’ll post this link here in case you didn’t see it already. I know you like breeder steve too, he’s talking about that and a few other things discussed here.

Host is a bit annoying, everyone’s high, and steve probably a bit drunk, but that’s interesting you’ll like it.

J’attend ton prochain round alors. Tu tease la Jack que tu vas relancer? :smiley: J’ai hate de suivre ça “en direct”

2 Likes