London pound cake og challenge

Outdoor it is!

This baby coming right along on the rebuild

12 x 16 was to small, going 12 x 32 now for maximum growing potential :smiling_imp:

18 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

I’m a bit envious of that greenhouse. Amazing.

1 Like

Bah, almost the size of my indoor tent. :rofl:

I think that after a couple of runs, your greenhouse will be small and will want to increase it…

HG!

1 Like

Remember folks we want to see your germination results and weekly updates of your grow, hopefully with pictures……

11 Likes

I’ve been debating joining. I’ve already got seed from @Maddawg, but are other LPC crosses acceptable? Probably only going to set 2 of each as tent space is at a premium right now. Saturday right?

5 Likes

Yup Saturday, I have the same seeds. Use what you have, it’s been determined that crosses are acceptable.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

You definitely should throw in @joheimgrohen . This is “Everything x LPC”. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Time to go through the cases again! As my wife rolls her eyes lol!

5 Likes

Would be great if you could join!

Any LPC or LPC cross is good to go!

3 Likes

Yep. I was actually hoping to see some straight LPC for comparison.

4 Likes

That, I don’t have. But my cases and bags have revealed 5 crosses. The “LPC x ???” By @Maddawg, “Bubblegum x LPC” by @Oldjoints, and 3 crosses from SwarleySeeds.com “Kong Pound Cake” (guptilla x LPC), “Grape Pound Cake” (Grape Space Ripper [which i have in flower right now!] x LPC) and “Pound Cake Ripper” (LPC x Jack the Ripper x White Gold)

7 Likes

Those are some great sounding choices. :slight_smile:
I’ll be interested to see your final decision. Did you put your name on the list?

1 Like

List? Did I overlook it?

1 Like

It was added to the first post. Just to get an idea of who decided to join the fun.

2 Likes

Yeah just added myself. I’ve been following since the start just didn’t recall a list. Oh, I’m dropping 2 of each. They are all regs so im hoping to hedge my bets for a girl of each. I’ve always said “if you’re not driving yourself a little crazy, you’re not growing hard enough.”

5 Likes

Im using the (LPC #75 x ?) #2 I also have (guptilla x lpc) x ( c99 x jack herer) or LPC #75 x #1 I think I’ll stick with my first choice, its the first one I pulled out of my stash box.all 3 of these are compliments of @Maddawg. Thank you my friend for these and the other crosses you sent me.:green_heart:

5 Likes

I’m running from a pack that says “London Pound Cake” that I’m assuming is straight LPC. Also running from a pack that says Bubblegum X LPC from @Oldjoints I will just end up with one of each. Due to plant counts and already running several other strains. Just could not resist the challenge when @MoBilly presented it to me. Then we decided to invite everyone. The rest is history. I think it’s gonna be fun, fun, fun til Daddy takes the T-Bird away.

7 Likes

Oh yeah! She’s coming together!

4 Likes

More LPC #75 X Beans Sent out in today’s Mail
@AzSeaindooin420 + +

14 Likes