London pound cake og challenge

Oh yes. I did check that out. Bookmarked it too. Thanks @JohnnyPotseed .

2 Likes

Maybe on the contrary, too many k? After all, the leaf plate is dark green, and only the tooth of the sheet and ends burns … Only my 2 cent …

Not a chance there, he said he hasn’t given them any nutes yet. They’re too young…

2 Likes

Those need more boron, brother.

Jk

2 Likes

lol @MoBilly have ya tried yelling at em?

2 Likes

NO lol he was kiddin!

1 Like

No, just watering them with tears.

5 Likes

Oh no!!! Salt lock!

@MoBilly cuz, I’ve got to say I still think it’s just the new lights were probably too close, or too ‘high’
Especially after everything you’ve said here. New soil, good stuff, no nutes, etc
Any new/young seedlings here, I always just use the 4’ LEDs, never the way more powerful ones
The 4’ shop dbl flourescent, we converted to LED

3 Likes

I have it at the farthest reaches of my light now. If that doesn’t rectify the situation I will set up another spot for my smallest light. I think that they are doing better today. The leaves have straightened out and are not drooping anymore.
My light meter reads 100 umols exactly. That should suffice, I would think.

4 Likes

All my seedlings are showing nice roots thru the clear cups and all roots have reached the drain holes. I may go ahead and up pot earlier than normal.

2 Likes

I have three that are like that. I may put them in SIP buckets tomorrow. I’ll let them relax some today under less light. lol

1 Like

Checking in! Saturday is my plant day, there is a sour 60 and a pepper in there right now. And one baby is still in the nursery lid because this bush of a tomato is terrorizing our home still!
I need to move some plants around, but here we are for pictures!

Quick snap of the tomato terror for bonus points

11 Likes

Upon closer look. It’s not boron that’s the problem. You don’t have enuff unobtainium Yeah. That’s it.

6 Likes

Just for grins I am putting my Solo SIP cup design up for some constructive criticism. lol

It’s pretty self explanatory.

I’m seeing roots starting to reach the reservoir on two of them. Of course I won’t let too many do that because I don’t want to hurt the roots when I remove the plant from its Solo cup.

What do you think? I’ve not had to water them yet and they are doing well enough.

8 Likes

I obtained some of that last week. Maybe I’ll use some today.
:rofl:

1 Like

Looking good man, all kidding aside.
I’ll post what I have when I make it to the Shed in a while.

1 Like

In fact. I’m out there now

8 Likes

Very nice brother!
:astonished:

4 Likes

LPCs are doing their things. Slow and steady.

9 Likes

This is how my BGxLPC looks today (at the right):

The one on the right not enter contest. It is the little one on the left the one who enters (that is LpC75(3) :rofl:

8 Likes